09 27 15 Notes

RunInRed

Frost is one of the vocal defensive leaders. Believe it or not his presence and value to the team is much greater than what the general board think

I agree with you 100%. Frosty has the skill to be a great LB, and will get better each game. Right now, the defense is our strongest part of our game. I believe our defense will improve each game and this will bring the offense around.

Tre looked like a balla before he got hurt. This defense won't be much of anything with all these injuries piling up but at least we know we got pieces across the board.

S&C coach is doing a pretty poor job though

Wait a minute! Just two months ago all the talk was about how much better and stronger our players are. Now they've suddenly regressed? This remark is past silly.

Tre looked like a balla before he got hurt. This defense won't be much of anything with all these injuries piling up but at least we know we got pieces across the board.

Wait a minute! Just two months ago all the talk was about how much better and stronger our players are. Now they've suddenly regressed? This remark is past silly.

You can apply this same statement to Jeremy, our defense, our offensive line, and Roc

I don't know if any of those 4 will pan out

I was one of the guys praising Russell, but you do have to admit our string of injuries over 4 games is cause for concern. Usually the bigger, stronger teams are the ones causing injuries, not sustaining them.

This. Off-season glamor shots of player's physiques aside, when searching for outstanding feats of strength and quickness on the field, I'm not finding much.

Even the custodians suck when you're losing.

It's natural for people to be uncomfortable with what they don't understand. So much so with some people that they just make stuff up to explain it.

chimes, I hear ya about the injuries, but that's happening all over football, even in the NFL. Look at Ole Miss last year, and UGA the year before. The theory that makes sense to me is that these players' muscles have quite literally reached critical mass. At some point, joints, tendons and bones are unable to sustain the torque put on them by muscles that are stronger than nature intended them to be. Ditto for craniums and the collisions created by such muscles.

See, something I don't understand, so I'm just making stuff up.

I was one of the guys praising Russell, but you do have to admit our string of injuries over 4 games is cause for concern. Usually the bigger, stronger teams are the ones causing injuries, not sustaining them.

We had several players go down in the Louisville game. They are certainly not the bigger, stronger team. Bad luck has more to do with injuries than anything else. We can all look at Auburn's real successful seasons and marvel at the lack of injuries, just as we can look at disappointing seasons and moan about all the great players on the sidelines. Through all that, the S&C program seldom changes.

We had a very solid D performance everybody played hard. Miss State was a different team then LSU no running right at you and overpowering you with big O-Linemen and a big fast back. We improved a lot but some of that is how much we improved and some is the type team we played. We have a chance to improve more this week and then 2 weeks to work out the bugs before we play a tough KY team Let's hope KY is our first SEC win.

It's natural for people to be uncomfortable with what they don't understand. So much so with some people that they just make stuff up to explain it.

chimes, I hear ya about the injuries, but that's happening all over football, even in the NFL. Look at Ole Miss last year, and UGA the year before. The theory that makes sense to me is that these players' muscles have quite literally reached critical mass. At some point, joints, tendons and bones are unable to sustain the torque put on them by muscles that are stronger than nature intended them to be. Ditto for craniums and the collisions created by such muscles.

You got to use "critical mass" in a post. Hats off to you sir. :)

You got to use "critical mass" in a post. Hats off to you sir. :)

LOL. I did a small fist bump.

... muscles have quite literally reached critical mass...

I know all about this. I've got "critical" tattooed on my right bicep and "mass" tattooed on the left.

I know all about this. I've got "critical" tattooed on my right bicep and "mass" tattooed on the left.

You're one of those guys who says "Sun's out, guns out" unironically, aren't you?

You're one of those guys who says "Sun's out, guns out" unironically, aren't you?

rs79c.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

I'm more of a "Sun's out, buns out" kind of guy, to be honest.

Meow!

Was in a gay bar in midtown Atlanta with about a dozen girls one time (long story). My date asked me how I felt being the only straight guy within a 2 block radius. I said, "Out of shape."

Meow!

Was in a gay bar in midtown Atlanta with about a dozen girls one time (long story). My date asked me how I felt being the only straight guy within a 2 block radius. I said, "Out of shape."

Haha they probably just thought you looked "snuggly".

Meow!

Haha they probably just thought you looked "snuggly".

Hah! Probably the best case scenario.

I am very pleased with the job CWM has done with the defense so far. I, along with a good many of you who post on this site, understand what is going on so far this season. The defense is an ongoing project with 5 steps going forward and 3 steps back. The offense is going 2 steps forward with 1.5 steps backwards.

We all pretty much thought this season would be a very good one from start to finish. This has not been the case so far. We can still have a solid season and get 7-10 wins. This team has too much talent and will start soon showing just how good they are and what they can do as a team..

Archived