Will Muschamp (Combined Thread)

Potatooooooes!!

A4E, you posted reports that had been proven fake and had already been refuted. So yes, you were wrong at the time of those postings.

As far as people taking shots, they weren't shots at you, they were shots at you posting your regurgitated hatred for JJ, Gus and others all over this board in as many threads as possible. Toughen up. If your going to do dumb things like that then you'll get called out on it. Here's your apology. I'm sorry you were offended by people pointing out your asinine postings that clutter the board.

Ditto.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who took shots at me for posting things I saw on other site about Will leaving, I'm now waitinf for you tell me your very sorry for doubting me and taking shots at me.

Nothing official yet so your request is premature.

I'm wondering if Will will take TRob with him to SC so he can be their DC or DB coach. He brought TRob over from UF last year.

What are your contacts saying?

I'm wondering if Will will take TRob with him to SC so he can be their DC or DB coach. He brought TRob over from UF last year.

T-Rob stays.......

Excellent question a4e I never thought about that...........

After the public goat rope this became, Boom leaving is the best outcome. Hope we find a DC who feels the "long haul" is more than a year and can continue tightening up the D.

What are your contacts saying?

I fell out of my chair ! Sly humor around4ever.

I don't think we can afford to lose T-Rob, honestly. Can't expect we have a real backup plan (even though this has basically been stated for two weeks he was gone) other than promotion Robinson, at least from a recruiting standpoint.

Well I think he just committed career suicide. He fails here and it'll be a long time, if ever, before he gets another chance.

Yup

When we hired Muschamp, I was hoping we'd have him 2 yrs. I didn't think it was realistic that it would last any longer than that. I'm not surprised in the least that he's gone. If my goal was to become a HC, I'd throw my name into the ring as well. If he can win at USCe then he can prove UF was a fluke. It's a good shot at redemption. I hope he does well. For us, I hope we hire a DC with the intentions he stays w/ us for a while. Personally, I'm not on the Gus Bus. However, I hope Gus has a plan bc running it up the middle won't work in this scenario.

Anything can happen, but it appears USC offered Rich Rod the job before Muschamp and he (via his AD) publicly declined USC....and there is some talk that this rubbed Muschamp the wrong way. I guess we will see how bad Muschamp wants to be a HC, because he is LITERALLY the last choice at USC and they have made that pretty evident.

Wildcats AD Greg Byrne confirmed Rodriguez declined the job on Twitter, saying, "Great news! @CoachRodAZ did not commit to the offer from S. Carolina. He's an Arizona Wildcat. #BearDown."

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/south-carolina-gamecocks-arizona-wildcats-rich-rodriguez-declines-sc-coaching-job-120515

Well.....damn. T-Rob headed to Carolina per PM.

Now I'm sick as hell...........

If true, can't fault him. It's probably his best option.

Zac Etheridge posted on Facebook who do we want as our next DC....

TRob!

Nope....he's decided to go with Will............... :dead::drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1:

If true, can't fault him. It's probably his best option.

Easy to see.... a good promotion... and unlike being HC it's an open ended situation.

Archived