UA Game: AU Targets, Commits, Info, and notes

Wareagle1092

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gary looking like the real deal on here. Really hope Steele is the recruiter he gets the praise for. I imagine it would take some convincing of momma Gary, but maybe Steele and Garner can get it done.

Serious question: why would any big time TE want to come to Auburn? (Landon Rice). We don't utilize one enough.

I thought we utilized CJ Uzomah fairly well.

Nope... Gus admittantly said he underutilized Uzomah.

And, not one pass was attempted to a TE this season... (Harris or Laye).

That's probably true, but that doesn't mean that we won't in the future.

Have to say the field looks great being they played bowl games on it this week.

It may be field turf though.

Woody has not had much of a chance against the D line of the team highlight. He could possibly have to face it in college too if Auburn gets Gary. Him and Davidson have flushed Barrett the entire time out there

I did not see the game. Did anyone commit to us today? Did anyone that is committed to us change/commit elsewhere today?

No and No.

The only player that made a commitment today we "had a shot with" was Rashaun Smith, he recommitted to Clemson.

Serious question: why would any big time TE want to come to Auburn? (Landon Rice). We don't utilize one enough.

That's why I was hoping he wouldn't be become a composite 4*. When that happens big time programs come calling. Teams that actually use a TE for things other than a 3rd tackle. Keeping my fingers crossed. TE is only position we don't have at least one 4*. May be a chicken or egg thing.

If schools wait for rating services decide if they are a 4 star to recruit, I guarantee that school sucks

That's why I was hoping he wouldn't be become a composite 4*. When that happens big time programs come calling. Teams that actually use a TE for things other than a 3rd tackle. Keeping my fingers crossed. TE is only position we don't have at least one 4*. May be a chicken or egg thing.

Uzomah, lutz, prosch, fulse, Pettaway were all underused h-backs

Speaking of Landon Rice, I hope Malzahn will go back to using the tight end more in 2016 like he did as our OC and during his first year as our head coach.

Speaking of Landon Rice, I hope Malzahn will go back to using the tight end more in 2016 like he did as our OC and during his first year as our head coach.

I agree.

Archived