Riley Cole

JMassie11

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's weird.

I went to google.com and entered Riley Cole and hit 'Search'.

The FIRST result was an al.com story headlined: "Former Alabama commit Riley Cole signs with South Alabama."

I have no idea what the answer to your question is, though.

Glad to hear this. I guess playing for a coach who actually went to bammer is probably better than playing for satan.

Since the bammers pulled their offer to Riley, I've been wondering if Riley ever signed with another team?

Yes. And it's already in the thread in the Rivals section we have on him.

Going Bama to USA is an Enormous down grade in schools.

No other SEC team recruited this guy?

He shut down his recruiting early on... and anyone who was interested was probably already full by the time Saban hit him with the gray shirt. Also, as has been mentioned, there's probably something not outwardly evident that makes him a less desirable as a candidate for some, or Gus likely would have jumped on the chance to get another decent linebacker.

Going Bama to USA is an Enormous down grade in schools.

No other SEC team recruited this guy?

He shut down his recruiting early on... and anyone who was interested was probably already full by the time Saban hit him with the gray shirt. Also, as has been mentioned, there's probably something not outwardly evident that makes him a less desirable to candidate for some, or Gus likely would have jumped on the chance to get another decent linebacker.

His dad was/is a huge AU fan. FWIW. Not sure about Riley. Oh well. Chance you take when you commit to uat

Archived