Ohio killings.

alexava

Prohibition equals crime......The mafia and alcohol connection says, WELCOME TO AMERICA.....New here?

Sound like a cartel hit to you?

Many people use folks in rural Ohio that know how to execute people while leaving no clues?

On CNN this morning, they also mentioned a previous suspected cartel grow site discovered and destroyed.

The top cash crop in Appalachia? Marijuana.....

The only thing, I'm both grateful for and curious about is, they left some younger ones alone and then killed some as young as 16.

As a rule, compassion is not to be found among a certain element. Not like they didn't see them, found beside and in bed with parental victims.

I'm sure once pot is legalized all these growers and dealers will simply move on to ligit occupations that don't get people killed.

I'm sure once pot is legalized all these growers and dealers will simply move on to ligit occupations that don't get people killed.

Yeah, man! Those bootleggers and rum-runners sure as hell didn't a century ago!

/sarc

/sarc

no they became pot dealers. The pt dealers will will become meth cooks.

Extensive marijuana grow operations were found at three of the sites, DeWine told reporters Sunday.

Violent events like this aren't suppose to happen over such things as weed, are they ? I thought coke and other stuff , but not weed.

It's not the substance it's the amount of money you are dealing with that causes the violence

It's not the substance it's the amount of money you are dealing with that causes the violence

Far too logical. Stop that.

I just figured with pot legal , in some parts of the country, decriminalized, it wouldn't be such the risk product that other drugs are , such as cocaine or meth.

Again, what do I know ? :gofig:

Some estimates have the Appalachian growing area as supplying up to 40% of the US domestic production. None of the areas have anything more than some medical marijuana exceptions. The primary areas in this are SE Ohio, Kentucky, eastern Tennessee mountains and West Virginia.

Nothing legal about it there or nothing decriminalized. In time, IMO, this will be proven as a cartel hit, if they are lucky enough to get that much info.

An article I read said that the person(s) that committed this crime were trying to avoid prosecution. That almost sounds like someone in the family of the victims was going to testify against said person(s).

Why would a mass killer want to avoid prosecution ?

How odd

Couldn't resist...........

so what means of commerce should they trade for this dope to avoid getting killed?

/sarc

It might happen over an extended period of time but if you believe all the pot consumed in Colorado is purchased legally at a pot shot you'd be way off and terribly wrong. Anything controlled by the state is necessarily going to be more expensive because of taxes levied on it.

I just find it strange how weed, becoming more and more legal / attainable, is some how at the center of this bloody assassination.

I just find it strange how weed, becoming more and more legal / attainable, is some how at the center of this bloody assassination.

There aren't enough grow-your-own folks or small growers to suppress the price.

It's still a high value proposition. You can produce a lot of Cannibis in a relatively small area. Distribution is the challenge.

Archived