2017 4* QB Kellen Mond (aTm commit 6/27/16)

ellitor

AU as of today.

I like the words that you just said.

Fwiw. Sorry I've been lurking a lot lately not much been posting.

lurk away ... but only if you drop in with these kinds of nuggets (of course this puts the whole insider street cred up for later debate! - this puts you on the hook that you bring Mond home in February - I kid, I kid ... )

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crystal ball still at 74% for Mond to AU... hmmmm...

Yes but the only picks that have any value are AU & TAMU 247 site writers. From those 3 TAMU has a 66% advantage right now.

AU as of today.

I like the words that you just said.

Fwiw. Sorry I've been lurking a lot lately not much been posting.

lurk away ... but only if you drop in with these kinds of nuggets (of course this puts the whole insider street cred up for later debate! - this puts you on the hook that you bring Mond home in February - I kid, I kid ... )

lol just recently been getting info again and had to share. It's still up in the air right now but if it was today, AU would be the pick.

My apologies to the board. I assumed too much when I thought Ausbon eliminating AU meant doom w/ Mond. It appears it doesn't & FWIW there are sources at IMG where Mond plays high school ball that feel Auburn is the choice. It's still believed very close as to which school he will choose. AU has the advantage with everything immediate football wise including Offense "fit" & relationships with staff. In many cases that makes the end result a slam dunk but this is not 1 of those cases. TAMU has the proximity advantage for the family if they want to see him play in person. They also have the perceived life after football advantage w/ the Aggie network of supporters. Some may scoff at the importance of that but it is a real factor for the Monds. I'm sure they would prefer him at TAMU but he does have family blessing to choose AU if that is his pick.

I tried to tell you guys not to read too much into Ausbon.

It's tight, I still like AU though ...

My apologies to the board. I assumed too much when I thought Ausbon eliminating AU meant doom w/ Mond. It appears it doesn't & FWIW there are sources at IMG where Mond plays high school ball that feel Auburn is the choice. It's still believed very close as to which school he will choose. AU has the advantage with everything immediate football wise including Offense "fit" & relationships with staff. In many cases that makes the end result a slam dunk but this is not 1 of those cases. TAMU has the proximity advantage for the family if they want to see him play in person. They also have the perceived life after football advantage w/ the Aggie network of supporters. Some may scoff at the importance of that but it is a real factor for the Monds. I'm sure they would prefer him at TAMU but he does have family blessing to choose AU if that is his pick.

I tried to tell you guys not to read too much into Ausbon.

It's tight, I still like AU though ...

Yeah. I just did not know at the time if you were getting that from Keith or your connections. At the time I thought Keith was blowing smoke.

I think Mond and Zeke are much closer than Ausbon and Mond... I like our chances to get Zeke and Mond or neither. Mond would work Zeke really hard to AU IMO.

Why is that? Mond & Ausbon play together. Mond & Jones don't.

I have to think that Mond knows who Kam Martin is? I have to think this may even help us a bit with Mond since Kam is from Texas too. I am looking forward to Mond's announcement. I like the way things are trending.

I think Mond and Zeke are much closer than Ausbon and Mond... I like our chances to get Zeke and Mond or neither. Mond would work Zeke really hard to AU IMO.

Why is that? Mond & Ausbon play together. Mond & Jones don't.

He traveled with the Jones family, so seems they might be close.

I have to think that Mond knows who Kam Martin is? I have to think this may even help us a bit with Mond since Kam is from Texas too. I am looking forward to Mond's announcement. I like the way things are trending.

Reading from the other sites it seems Mond and Kam are pretty good friends.

Kam and KM are definitely friends and Kam is all over KM about coming to AU. Coaches are still confident that we get KM. If Auburn was as close to home as A&M this would be a slam dunk.

I've forgotten... When is he expected to announce?

Before my birthday which is Friday. Gifts are welcomed btw. <_<

Before my birthday which is Friday. Gifts are welcomed btw. <_</>

E, if we tweet that to Mond, think it will help?! ;)

Congratulations on being born. :)

Happy Birthday!! That would be a great gift!!

Archived