Early list of candidates for the Baylor job.

Former Wake Forest coach Jim Grobe will replace Briles on an Interim basis, according to ESPN.

Noooooooooo! We can't shake Lashlee.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time Lashlee's name comes up for a head coaching job, a lot of you "I don't see anyone that would even consider him sonce he's ever been a head coach before. Well sure he's never coached before Malzahn and some Auburn fans don't want Rhett to ever leave Auburn for Baylor, Tulane, SMU, Southern Miss or some other school.

Tom Herman would be my top pick to replace Malzahn if he goes 7-6 (the record speaks for itself), 8-5 or 9-4 and those 4 or 5 loses are against Clemson, LSU, Arkansas, Georgia and Alabama.

Tom Herman would be my top pick to replace Malzahn if he goes 7-6 (the record speaks for itself), 8-5 or 9-4 and those 4 or 5 loses are against Clemson, LSU, Arkansas, Georgia and Alabama.

Fire a coach that goes 9-4 and see how few people are interested in your job offer.

I think we all know that the next 2 seasons will determine Gus's fate at Auburn. I for one hope and pray that CGM does some of the best coaching in his collegiate career as a head coach. Going undefeated is a tall task as we all know. I feel that we will beat bammer, UGa, lsU, and another competitive team at least once over the next 2 seasons for CGM to keep his job and continue to grow the program.

I like Gus a lot and am praying that he can be the best coach he can be and get our program back to the level of 2010 & 2013. Without Gus, we would likely not have a NC and be 13 seconds away from another. There are those out there that are hoping this will not happen and that we can get some trendy hot shot coach out there. For the best interest of the program, we need for Gus to coach his absolute best and get the job done.

Fire a coach that goes 9-4 and see how few people are interested in your job offer.

Kirby Smart? :-\

JJ ain't gonna fire Gus this year unless he does an 0'fer SEC run like Chiz. He'll get his 5 years to show what he's got overall...JMO of course.

Archived