Daniel Carlson displays his kicking accuracy.

gr82be

Click link for more.

http://www.al.com/au...bileshort_index

Daniel Carlson may be on vacation, but he's still finding time to perfect his craft.

The Auburn kicker took to social over the weekend to share how he's "working hard this offseason" while simultaneously kicking back at Lake Martin.

In Carlson's impressive Instagram video below, the 2015 Lou Grozoa Award finalist kicks down a lengthy hill twice, and each time the ball falls into the hands of teammate Will Hastings. Hastings, who is standing at the edge of a dock falls backwards into the lake after his catches before Carlson runs down the hill and celebrates.

Carlson made 23 of his field goals kicks and all 40 of his point-after tries as a sophomore last season. He ranks eighth in school history in total points scored with 220.

Carlson spent the spring focusing on muscle memory. On A-Day, he was responsible for nearly 60 percent of the total points scored.

"A lot of it is mental," Carlson said. "I need to be focused. I'm just trying to mature in that sense."

Was this really Daniel kicking? he posted on his twitter "to clarify, @willhastings7 is true star of the video. i'm the one who back flips in the water..."

Poor college student life. The struggle is real.

right? They look like they're starving.

Cool. Yes, where was that camera placed? Who's house? fwiw, I saw Peyton Manning's lake house (from the water ;)) a few years back and it's identical. Just saying.

Cool. Yes, where was that camera placed? Who's house? fwiw, I saw Peyton Manning's lake house (from the water ;)) a few years back and it's identical. Just saying.

Isn't that Tuberville's place at Pleasure Point??

Isn't that Tuberville's place at Pleasure Point??

Good eye:

Tuberville-home-outside-view.jpg

Source: Cincinnati's Coach Tommy Tuberville Changes the Playbook to Sell His Alabama House

Interesting. Wonder if Tommy is letting Tucker use it while he tries to sell it (noting that the price has dropped $300k from the time that article was written)?

That's some good stuff right there!

Archived