***2016 4* RB Kameron "Kam" Martin commits to AU!!!

auburnphan

Woo hoo. Awesome! Did not expect a decision today.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now just need to see him cancel his visit to ft worth and come on down to the Plains for real

u should re-read all the posts above yours

The depth added at RB and the potential for another "Omac" role player, especially given Truitt's unfortunate tendency to date for injuries, are both great benefits from Kam's commitment.

WDE

E,

I assume he'll be enrolling soon, correct?

Will he count toward the 2017 class, or back to 2016?

This seems as good a segue way as any to ask, so what is the break down of available spots and our total available on the roster given our 14 we've lost since last year?

This guy has a chance to be a special kind of role player. Some of y'all still don't realize how great Omac was and guess u never will but he won a lot of games

omac was extremely valuable. As was grant. I don't know about speed but this kid might have more wiggles than those two.

This guy has a chance to be a special kind of role player. Some of y'all still don't realize how great Omac was and guess u never will but he won a lot of games

omac was extremely valuable. As was grant. I don't know about speed but this kid might have more wiggles than those two.

Agreed on the speed vs wiggles.

+1

OMAC was one of my favorite players. Really enjoyed watching him play.

E,

This seems as good a segue way as any to ask, so what is the break down of available spots and our total available on the roster given our 14 we've lost since last year?

1 Wednesday. 2. 2016. 3. Not sure what you are really asking but we have 2 spot left to count in the 2016 class right now. As for the 85 limit we are at 80 now counting Woody & Kam. We will be at 82 if Coe & Character get here in late July.

Great to have another RB on the roster, and one with a unique skill set as well. If he can handle the mental game, Gus has shown he's not afraid to play RBs early. I think he's a great addition to our roster and will complement Malik very well.

E,

1 Wednesday. 2. 2016. 3. Not sure what you are really asking but we have 2 spot left to count in the 2016 class right now. As for the 85 limit we are at 80 now counting Woody & Kam. We will be at 82 if Coe & Character get here in late July.

Perfect. Very much obliged.

Archived