2016 Fall Camp - Practice 5

RunInRed

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Don't think this is a good idea. Especially as chippy as it can get when info isn't right. It will come back to bite you on a forum. People remember stuff 

I was specifically referring to what was being said in the article.  Not trying to bring the "I told you so" attitude.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I was specifically referring to what was being said in the article.  Not trying to bring the "I told you so" attitude.

Ok. Just in case I was trying to help out. I remember that Evans recruiting thread and I thought a big part of that fiasco was people coming back because of things said, like i said just in case

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Ok. Just in case I was trying to help out. I remember that Evans recruiting thread and I thought a big part of that fiasco was people coming back because of things said, like i said just in case

Funny thing is I threw the just in case out there as a joke just before he committed. Turned out the joke was on all of AU.

Let me assure you Gus is not thinking about last year. That is water under the bridge and unlike you guys , he knows there were a lot of things that went into the outcome that you folks are not aware of. What he is concentrating on is what they are doing now( and rightfully so). He has all three lined up in front of him and he will pick the one he thinks is best at this time and place. So putting it on the ground or turning it over in practice now counts. What happened last year does not. Most of you are making you pick based on one thing that happened last year.WDE

6 minutes ago, corchjay said:

So both of you guys couldn't tell that Dak Prescott was a good leader by watching him from afar?  Really?  

Yes, once Prescott was a multi-year starter and a Heisman candidate, I had a pretty good idea that he was a leader and I bet cole256 did, too. The people we were discussing, though, don't even remotely fit that description and we were only talking about them relative to each other besides. But I can see how that could be misinterpreted.