Stephen Roberts Arrested

Charleston Tiger

AL.com reporting that Stephen Roberts was arrested for attempting to elude and possession of gun without a permit... I can't imagine this is getting the kid gloves the same way the possession thing did, due to both proximity to the season and Gus' previous experience with gun issues (Mike Dyer).

Shocker that it's my favorite reporter...

Safety Stephen Roberts Arrested

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you only need a permit if you are open carrying, right?

Doesn't really matter. Idiotic moves by Robert's. This stings. Time for Ruffin and Trey to step up.

It seems to happen every year,it's just a matter of who it will be.We were so close to the season I thought we would make it this year.

12 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you only need a permit if you are open carrying, right?

Doesn't really matter. Idiotic moves by Robert's. This stings. Time for Ruffin and Trey to step up.

No open carry requires nothing. Must have permit to conceal. How old is he?

Charged with attempting to allude police and carrying gun without a permit.   What was he doing to attract the attention of the police, why did he try to allude them, and why did he need a gun in his possession? 

5 minutes ago, alexava said:

No open carry requires nothing. Must have permit to conceal. How old is he?

Thank you. 

CAN WE HAVE ONE FRIGGIN' WEEK WITHOUT ONE FRIGGIN' NEGATIVE STORY ABOUT FRIGGIN' AUBURN FOOTBALL???  I'll stop yelling now.   

Since the Bama players got off without so much as a hint of penalty, then I'm all for Roberts getting off without penalty as well.  Fair is fair.    

Archived