A strong message

TheBlueVue

Nigerian-Lebanese billionaire Gilbert Chagoury continues to be a thorn in the side of Hillary Clinton.

The multi-million dollar Clinton Foundation donor was denied entry into the U.S. last year because of his ties to a Lebanese organization that has allegedly given money to the terrorist group Hezbollah, The Los Angeles Times reports.

The news, which was based on interviews and government documents, comes weeks after emails surfaced showing that in 2009, a Clinton Foundation adviser asked Hillary Clinton’s State Department deputy chief of staff, Huma Abedin, for a favor on Chagoury’s behalf.

The request for favors is evidence that the Clinton Foundation operates as a massive pay-for-play scheme, the Clintons’ critics have claimed.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/28/billionaire-clinton-foundation-donor-denied-entry-into-us-because-of-terror-ties/#ixzz4Ig9Dpx7a

The Clintons will take money from anyone and in the process become obligated to scumbags even financiers of terror. This guy has been denied entry into the US twice by the FBI but the Clintons will take his money and he asks them for favors like all the rest of the foreign money thats flowed into their slush fund, I mean,  "foundation"

3 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

"Still not voting for Trump"  -  AUUSN

Trump wasn't in a position of influence high in the US govt, as was Hillary. Seems you're having a hard time w/ that minor ( really HUGE ) detail. 

4 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Trump wasn't in a position of influence high in the US govt, as was Hillary. Seems you're having a hard time w/ that minor ( really HUGE ) detail. 

Cool story. Still not voting for Trump.

24 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Trump wasn't in a position of influence high in the US govt, as was Hillary

59491668.jpg

23 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

Cool story. Still not voting for Trump.

Not a " story " , brah. This isn't about Trump at all. It's about who Hillary is and what crooked things she's done. 

@aujeff - Find a way to keep BOTH of them out of the WH, and sign me up. 

11 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Not a " story " , brah. This isn't about Trump at all. It's about who Hillary is and what crooked things she's done. 

See?  There's your mistake.

17 minutes ago, homersapien said:

See?  There's your mistake.

There IS no mistake on my part homer. 

On 8/28/2016 at 8:56 PM, AURaptor said:

Please make that happen and sign me up as well. LOL.

On 8/29/2016 at 10:35 AM, icanthearyou said:

He gave $1 billion to the Clinton Foundation only to be denied entry?  What am I missing?

Wouldn't this be evidence that there is no "pay for play"?

I see there's no response to this.

Seems that Raptor and Blue are satisfied with smoke.  No need to look for actual fire.

On 8/28/2016 at 9:07 PM, TheBlueVue said:

The request for favors is evidence that the Clinton Foundation operates as a massive pay-for-play scheme, the Clintons’ critics have claimed.

How does the request for favors constitute evidence for the granting of a favor?

This is typical of most of these charges of corruption.  There's no 'there', there.

On 8/29/2016 at 9:35 AM, icanthearyou said:

He gave $1 billion to the Clinton Foundation only to be denied entry?  What am I missing?

Wouldn't this be evidence that there is no "pay for play"?

NO

41 minutes ago, homersapien said:

How does the request for favors constitute evidence for the granting of a favor?

This is typical of most of these charges of corruption.  There's no 'there', there.

Yep, and bama never cheats by paying players or boosters granting favors with no request.....why/how would he even know to ask such a thing?? hmmm, it had been hinted at.

42 minutes ago, tgr4lfe said:

Yep, and bama never cheats by paying players or boosters granting favors with no request.....why/how would he even know to ask such a thing?? hmmm, it had been hinted at.

That's not really an answer.

What is the evidence for pay for play?

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

That's not really an answer.

What is the evidence for pay for play?

There seems to be this notion that not being charged equals innocence. :dunno:

Archived