Vice President Pence’s “never dine alone with a woman” rule isn’t honorable. It’s probably illegal.

Auburn85

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

No you are not. you are judging President Trumps morals

Well at least you capitalized the beginning of one sentence. For me to judge his morals implies that he has them. He doesn't. 

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

God I hate fruits................................flies

flies are ok. it is the pesticides that kill the flies that are bad for you when fruit is consumed, Ask homer. he will chart it for you and explain the ratio of air conditioning, fossil fuels,.. thus the increase in flies all created by conservatives, Reagan, and trump. 

1 minute ago, GiveEmElle said:

Well at least you capitalized the beginning of one sentence. For me to judge his morals implies that he has them. He doesn't. 

sorry. forget that you are an educator (appreciate that) . never capitalize in emails.always believed that if it is really important write a letter or make a phone call.

7 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

not for you to judge Elle. you are above that.

Then please explain to me exactly what you find moral about him allegedly raping a 13 year old girl, defrauding college students with a fake university, denying people housing because of their race, inciting violence at his rallies, not paying workers for jobs done for them then tying them up in court until they are bled dry, and bragging about sexual assault. I'll be up above waiting.

3 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Then please explain to me exactly what you find moral about him allegedly raping a 13 year old girl, defrauding college students with a fake university, denying people housing because of their race, inciting violence at his rallies, not paying workers for jobs done for them then tying them up in court until they are bled dry, and bragging about sexual assault. I'll be up above waiting.

did not realize he had been convicted of all those things, hang if true. i will tie the noose.

17 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

sorry. forget that you are an educator (appreciate that) . never capitalize in emails.always believed that if it is really important write a letter or make a phone call.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

did not realize he had been convicted of all those things, hang if true. i will tie the noose.

He's bragged about several of them. If his own words aren't enough for you to hang him, what will it take?

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

The rape victim dropped her case because she was threatened, he settled on the Trump U case, the DOJ took him to court twice for unfair housing practices, case on him inciting violence is still in court, Google will yield several former workers whose businesses went bankrupt courtesy of Trump, and bragging about sexual assault is on YouTube. 

7 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

The rape victim dropped her case because she was threatened, he settled on the Trump U case, the DOJ took him to court twice for unfair housing practices, case on him inciting violence is still in court, Google will yield several former workers whose businesses went bankrupt courtesy of Trump, and bragging about sexual assault is on YouTube. 

didn't slick willie rape some young lady. twin hanging. love it. bet hillary would tie the noose 

8 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

didn't slick willie rape some young lady. twin hanging. love it. bet hillary would tie the noose 

So what you're saying is one rape excuses another? Aren't you above that?

5 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

So what you're saying is one rape excuses another? Aren't you above that?

i never said that Elle. did you ever accept the allegation of Bill being a rapist?   

4 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

i never said that Elle. did you ever accept the allegation of Bill being a rapist?   

Trump brags of his entitlement to commit sexual assault-- your kinda guy, apparently. Do you have any standards at all? Anything you won't accept?

31 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Trump brags of his entitlement to commit sexual assault-- your kinda guy, apparently. Do you have any standards at all? Anything you won't accept?

Trump came out and defended bill when this was in the news. Actually criticized him for the women being unattractive. 

3 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

^^^^^^ Dirty old man. hell Alex, all of your hair growing out of your nose and ears. ^-^

Lol. Just thinking of all the ways a man can be tempted. There was one stylist who was very well endowed in the bra. I don't know if she did it on purpose or her arms were just too short but a haircut felt like a lap dance. Long time ago but I would still let her cut my hair today if she is around. My whole point is we interact with opposite sex everyday at work, in business services, with neighbors. If you behave yourself you don't have to live inside a wall. If you can't control it you should get some help.  Having a working lunch or after work meal should be ok until something happens that feels wrong then you pull back. To make a rule banning this is lack of faith and a real weakness that I would be embarrassed to tell. 

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Tex, I have not heard President Trump brag about his entitlement to commit sexual assault. Please send me the link. Answering your questions I do have standards? Yes.

I have only one message to the Trump haters, This country is great. I was scared to death of Obama but in the end we "survived" and I was wrong by being scared. Take care of your day, love your children, work to make your community as good as it can be.... and all will be fine. 

6 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Tex, I have not heard President Trump brag about his entitlement to commit sexual assault. Please send me the link. Answering your questions I do have standards? Yes.

I have only one message to the Trump haters, This country is great. I was scared to death of Obama but in the end we "survived" and I was wrong by being scared. Take care of your day, love your children, work to make your community as good as it can be.... and all will be fine. 

I don't believe you missed that unless you were in an extended coma.

10 minutes ago, alexava said:

Lol. Just thinking of all the ways a man can be tempted. There was one stylist who was very well endowed in the bra. I don't know if she did it on purpose or her arms were just too short but a haircut felt like a lap dance. Long time ago but I would still let her cut my hair today if she is around. My whole point is we interact with opposite sex everyday at work, in business services, with neighbors. If you behave yourself you don't have to live inside a wall. If you can't control it you should get some help.  Having a working lunch or after work meal should be ok until something happens that feels wrong then you pull back. To make a rule banning this is lack of faith and a real weakness that I would be embarrassed to tell. 

Tempted? getting your hair cut Alex? Come on. you are a dirty old man.^-^ Try University Barber Shop downtown Auburn=no boobs

I honestly do not care who Vice President Pence chooses to lunch with

16 minutes ago, alexava said:

If you are married then I feel sorry for your spouse. In my opinion, you are cheating on your spouse if you get your hair cut my someone who makes it feel like a lap dance. But maybe since you are liberal, cheating on your spouse is okay. If it feels good, then it is okay, right?

I always thought it was smart for male physicians to ALWAYS have a chaperone when performing pelvic exams on women. Now I realize that the physicians are just weak-minded fools who waste valuable resources by having nurses to accompany them. You liberals have really gone off the deep end on this one!

13 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I don't believe you missed that unless you were in an extended coma.

i  can only assume you mean the "grab them by the " locker room talk.

10 minutes ago, Grumps said:

If you are married then I feel sorry for your spouse. In my opinion, you are cheating on your spouse if you get your hair cut my someone who makes it feel like a lap dance. But maybe since you are liberal, cheating on your spouse is okay. If it feels good, then it is okay, right?

I had to quit going to stylist because I am physically ripped as an older gentlemen plus married. Evil places per per Alex

49 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

i  can only assume you mean the "grab them by the " locker room talk.

I see. You dismiss it. No standards, no values. Just excuse making.

24 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I am married now,I don't think I was then but it don't matter. You folks amaze me. I feel sorry for you for feeling that way. This girl is trying to make a living. I am not.going to deny her that opportunity because she is attractive.. She has big breasts and she is classy enough not to be on a stripper pole. Besides this contact which was likely incidental she was nice but not flirty. I made no advances, I didn't "move on her like a bitch" like your conservative locker room POTUS. I got a good service paid her and tipped her as I always do any barber. It was a damn haircut and I wouldn't hesitate to let her cut my hair now married or not. Because, while I am man enough to take notice of these things, I am gentlemen enough to control myself and I feel no guilt. Not a bull in a pasture. 

Archived