Vice President Pence’s “never dine alone with a woman” rule isn’t honorable. It’s probably illegal.

Auburn85

53 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I had to quit going to stylist because I am physically ripped as an older gentlemen plus married. Evil places per per Alex

Lol. I just had a flash back of Gus from Lonesome Dove. But I have been through many stylists/barbers through the years. Some very hot women, some not hot at all. Some men gay and straight. It's a business transaction. I don't eliminate them based on anything other than cost, time and quality. You notice things, you can have good conversations, you pay and you leave. Not much difference from a business lunch. 

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I see. You dismiss it. No standards, no values. Just excuse making.

You encourage a married man to dine alone with a woman, yet speak to values and morals? Interesting.

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

You encourage a married man to dine alone with a woman, yet speak to values and morals? Interesting.

Wow. You truly have no moral compass.

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Wow. You truly have no moral compass.

Spare me. Just own it.

You're amoral.

Just stop. Grump's nailed you. Come out of mamma's basement and own it man. You can do it. 

4 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Just stop. Grump's nailed you. Come out of mamma's basement and own it man. You can do it. 

If you were capable of shame, you'd understand and own it. You're not. No values. No standards.

If you were capable of shame, you'd understand and own it. You're not. No values. No standards.

Shame? Speaking to you? Care to elaborate?

5 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Shame? Speaking to you? Care to elaborate?

Go to bed. Sleep it off. You won't wake up any more moral, but at least you'll be rested.

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Go to bed. Sleep it off. You won't wake up any more moral, but at least you'll be rested.

You of all people have no business speaking to morals. Partisanship? Yes. Yes you can. Just speak. It comes naturally. 

8 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

i never said that Elle. did you ever accept the allegation of Bill being a rapist?   

Is that all the right has, "But Bill, Hillary, or Obama"? I was in college during Clinton's term so I wasn't as politically aware. That said, rape is wrong no matter who the rapist is and it's EXTREMELY wrong when it's a child. But Bill Clinton isn't the president NOW nor does he have anything to do with the FACT that Trump is a piece of s***. 

7 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Tex, I have not heard President Trump brag about his entitlement to commit sexual assault. Please send me the link. Answering your questions I do have standards? Yes.

I have only one message to the Trump haters, This country is great. I was scared to death of Obama but in the end we "survived" and I was wrong by being scared. Take care of your day, love your children, work to make your community as good as it can be.... and all will be fine. 

7 hours ago, alexava said:

Lol. Just thinking of all the ways a man can be tempted. There was one stylist who was very well endowed in the bra. I don't know if she did it on purpose or her arms were just too short but a haircut felt like a lap dance. Long time ago but I would still let her cut my hair today if she is around. My whole point is we interact with opposite sex everyday at work, in business services, with neighbors. If you behave yourself you don't have to live inside a wall. If you can't control it you should get some help.  Having a working lunch or after work meal should be ok until something happens that feels wrong then you pull back. To make a rule banning this is lack of faith and a real weakness that I would be embarrassed to tell. 

"Very well endowed in the bra"? :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Grumps said:

That would be equally funny if Trump said it, right?

Well trump would just grab it because they let you do that if you are a star. Or burst into the dressing room because he owns it. Sick bastard( trump not you).  Go ahead and defend him and feel sorry for me. That seems to work for you. 

On 4/3/2017 at 9:56 AM, TitanTiger said:

Bull****.  It reveals how easily the Left assumes the worst (or even asinine) motives behind anything a religious conservative does or believes with regard to human sexuality.

And I prefer to vote for people who are aware that we are human and that we are all capable of making wrong choices given the right set of circumstances, pressures, opportunities and so on.  It's a recognition of our fallenness and a position of humility rather than arrogance.

Well said....the left never understands basic human nature....there's not a man or woman alive that isn't subject to falling to temptation....but hey, I'm sure placing yourself in the face of temptation and exercising inhuman restraint is a great and effective strategy....I mean, it's not like we have a fidelity or divorce problem do we....oh, wait....

Last point, I don't think in 35 years in business, I've ever found myself in a situation where the only way I could meet with a female colleague about work was alone at a restaurant.   But hey, that's just one man's experience.....   

5 hours ago, alexava said:

Well trump would just grab it because they let you do that if you are a star. Or burst into the dressing room because he owns it. Sick bastard( trump not you).  Go ahead and defend him and feel sorry for me. That seems to work for you. 

1. Do you have any evidence of Trump "just grabbing it"?

2. I guess I am a sick bastard, too, because I applaud Pence's comment (that he made 15 years ago).

3. Where did I defend Trump?

4. I said that I feel sorry for your spouse, not you, but I guess I do feel sorry for you also.

16 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

His recorded admission.

Comments 12 years ago Tex and he apologized for it. I don't think he apologized to Rosie for calling her a slob and pig. Do not blame him either.

19 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Comments 12 years ago Tex and he apologized for it. I don't think he apologized to Rosie for calling her a slob and pig. Do not blame him either.

Evidence of his actions and practice.

Archived