Linebackers

corchjay

TD is the total team player. No worries when it comes to that; he is instant leadership. As stated he enrolled at 235 which is a good playing weight; I'm sure he will pack on more muscle to take on the grind of the SEC. He will play a little at Buck, and LB. T Will has a lot of faith in him, as he should- the kid is a stud. At the time some of the focus is learning how to use his hands. Once he master it, watch out! 

I think this will be the strength of the defense for the next few years. I feel better about this group than I have in many years. 

On 5/3/2017 at 9:12 AM, augolf1716 said:

Wouldn't hurt my feelings

just for added depth in the convo golf what would hurt your feelings? an empty beer cooler?  lol

7 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

just for added depth in the convo golf what would hurt your feelings? an empty beer cooler?  lol

well now we're up to three comedians on this site............................actually your correct fifty

15 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

well now we're up to three comedians on this site............................actually your correct fifty

wll mr golf they say around the water cooler you are the women's pet...the men's threat..and punks pin up boy. and that is just for starters. being around such a legend is very humbling.......waves

Archived