Post a picture

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Is Cyberpunk going to be next-gen or current? 

Current.  Scheduled release next spring.

• Thanks 1

We're camping out with our grandson tonight in the backyard. ( Really roughing it). His first go at roasting marshmallows. His idea to wear the shades. 

• Love 3

2 hours ago, Barnacle said:

Baby Barnacle in the house! Sweet baby girl. I'm in big trouble.00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190704134427940_COVER.jpg

Congrats❤❤❤......children are a blessing.

• Thanks 1

Just now, kevon67 said:

Seems like it was this time last year you were taking your Law Exam.........may you continue to be blessed...........proud of you👍

That's a great memory! This past year truly has been a blessing. Glad I've been able to share it with you fine people! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

That's a great memory! This past year truly has been a blessing. Glad I've been able to share it with you fine people! 

When I originally posted I quoted myself dohhh!.........glad you caught it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Barnacle said:

Baby Barnacle in the house! Sweet baby girl. I'm in big trouble.00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190704134427940_COVER.jpg

Look at that beautiful Baby Barnacle! Brother, she is perfect! CONGRATS!!!! Aw man, I am so happy for you. E-cigars and e-scotch sent your way. WOO HOO! 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Look at that beautiful Baby Barnacle! Brother, she is perfect! CONGRATS!!!! Aw man, I am so happy for you. E-cigars and e-scotch sent your way. WOO HOO! 

:cheers:

Thank you man!!! It's pretty crazy. We are just so happy and thankful that she is healthy. Now we are along for the ride! 

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

:cheers:

Thank you man!!! It's pretty crazy. We are just so happy and thankful that she is healthy. Now we are along for the ride! 

I know you've got people and you and Mrs. Barnacle have got this, but if you ever have any questions or just need to say things out loud or whatever,  let me know and... I'll be sure to direct you to somebody who's actually qualified to make and raise humans.

Your heart is approximately 12 to 156 times bigger now, by the way. I tell people all the time. At some point in the week or two after we had #1, I had to make a late night run for milk or whatever. I was coming back and a Coldplay song came on. The one where the chorus is "You're a sky full of stars". Maybe that's the name of the song? Anyway, that song comes on- a song to which I previously had zero emotional connection- and I started crying. I mean ugly, chokey sobbing. Part of it was being tired to the point of delirium, for sure. But it had been less than a month with what, at that point, was still just basically a crying, pooping potato... and I BAWLED at those lyrics. And I can pull up that moment and those feelings on demand. Like, if I were to go to an audition and they needed me to turn on the waterworks, I could just think about that moment and my daughter and boom, here's your river, *Justin Timberlake.

*Justin Timberlake has never made me cry. But Coldplay did, Barnacle. COLDPLAY. And it still gives me the feels. 

TL;DR- When somebody asks me what parenthood is like, I'm like, "It might make you cry during Coldplay songs."

• Like 2
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I know you've got people and you and Mrs. Barnacle have got this, but if you ever have any questions or just need to say things out loud or whatever,  let me know and... I'll be sure to direct you to somebody who's actually qualified to make and raise humans.

Your heart is approximately 12 to 156 times bigger now, by the way. I tell people all the time. At some point in the week or two after we had #1, I had to make a late night run for milk or whatever. I was coming back and a Coldplay song came on. The one where the chorus is "You're a sky full of stars". Maybe that's the name of the song? Anyway, that song comes on- a song to which I previously had zero emotional connection- and I started crying. I mean ugly, chokey sobbing. Part of it was being tired to the point of delirium, for sure. But it had been less than a month with what, at that point, was still just basically a crying, pooping potato... and I BAWLED at those lyrics. And I can pull up that moment and those feelings on demand. Like, if I were to go to an audition and they needed me to turn on the waterworks, I could just think about that moment and my daughter and boom, here's your river, *Justin Timberlake.

*Justin Timberlake has never made me cry. But Coldplay did, Barnacle. COLDPLAY. And it still gives me the feels. 

TL;DR- When somebody asks me what parenthood is like, I'm like, "It might make you cry during Coldplay songs."

Lol..........dude sadly Justin made me cry in Friends with Benefits.........no wonder my friends don't call anymore.........now I watch movies alone.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Lol..........dude sadly Justin made me cry in Friends with Benefits.........no wonder my friends don't call anymore.........now I watch movies alone.

HAHAHA I'm dying

I saw that movie. I really enjoyed his costar...'s performance.

45 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

HAHAHA I'm dying

I saw that movie. I really enjoyed his costar...'s performance.

Hubba hubba

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

It that a basketball play? If so its in the wrong thread:poke:

power plant piping diagram but I think they are missing a couple over pressure valves on the steam generator....or I could be wrong and it's the process flow for a Keurig coffee maker....:dunno:

• Haha 1

On 7/4/2019 at 2:28 PM, Barnacle said:

Ohhhhh! She is perfect!!! Can you get a copy of a local newspaper to commemorate her birth...instant time capsule!! Congratulations... James 1:17!!

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Coldplay addict. Right here. Unashamed. Can't pick a favorite. Even braked to hear them in Italian cafes twice!! Yes, babies change us irrevocably...for the better. Even at 23 and 19! 🤣😉

Just in case no one wanders to the new recipe thread...

😎

20190705_220128.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got nine in with my son this afternoon. He’s hooked like I was at that age. He’s the excuse I needed to get back into playing regularly. 

E9EB243D-8322-4F03-AA02-FBE2F03E33F1.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 7/6/2019 at 10:47 PM, alexava said:

Got nine in with my son this afternoon. He’s hooked like I was at that age. He’s the excuse I needed to get back into playing regularly. 

E9EB243D-8322-4F03-AA02-FBE2F03E33F1.jpeg

That's awesome man. One of the things my dad and I bonded over for sure. Learned a lot of good life lessons on the golf course.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

That's awesome man. One of the things my dad and I bonded over for sure. Learned a lot of good life lessons on the golf course.

I played most of my life. Usually a very low handicap. Since 08 when economy forced me out of the club I was in and Ava was on the way I hadn’t played more than maybe 3 times a year. That’s also when Alex started playing baseball and football and was interested in horses. Alex decided before football was over he wouldn’t play another season then he didn’t want to play Rec baseball this spring so I had to get him into something. Hell, it’s been good for me too. I have shot several 32 nines hole rounds. I don’t remember ever shooting a 31 or better but one of my old friends swears I did. Anyway hopefully weather and time will allow some 18 hole rounds soon. I got a 14 year old tearing my yard up hitting foam practice balls now. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, alexava said:

That’s also when Alex started playing baseball and football and was interested in horses.

Tell him to stay in golf. Have 3 boys all graduated college. Kept them in baseball with one going to the college level. They all gripe at me now because I kept them in baseball and never introduced them to golf. All are excellent golfers now and I hear....."could have been"

• Like 3