Pro Wrestling Open Thread

Brad_ATX

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Na man. You gotta do it right...

The winner! AND NEW WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPION!...GOOOOOOOOLDBERG!!!!!!

Yes indeed! I don't care how simple his matches have become,  it's still fun when he wins it.  Did you see the Riddle tweet afterwards? Loved it.  Goldberg channeling his inner Broserweight. 

36 minutes ago, Paladin said:

Anyone else watching tonight?

Thanks for the reminder lol

Now I'm Stoked to watch some fantastic wrestling! Woohoo!

Edited by AUBwins

I bought the show.  Freaking good stuff.  A solid 8 out of 10 for me.  Can't wait to go to Vegas for Double or Nothing!

• Like 1

On 2/29/2020 at 10:39 PM, Brad_ATX said:

I bought the show.  Freaking good stuff.  A solid 8 out of 10 for me.  Can't wait to go to Vegas for Double or Nothing!

Bucks vs Kenny & Hangman stole the show IMO. First match I have ever watched where the phrase fight forever entered my mind.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Bucks vs Kenny & Hangman stole the show IMO. First match I have ever watch where the phrase fight forever entered my mind.

Oh that was the best match for sure.  But that Orange Cassidy match was wildly entertaining to me as well.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Y'all both said it.  The tag match was probably the best I have ever seen.  I truly did not know who would win.  And Cassidy was so darn entertaining. I laughed so hard at his roll outs. My goodness did he turn it on. Everyone was eating ot the palm of his hand.  My gosh that was fun.  

14 hours ago, AUBwins said:

I truly did not know who would win. 

Even more intriguing was how the story would play out. It looked like the Bucks were on the verge of turning heel & I didn't see that coming.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ellitor said:

Even more intriguing was how the story would play out. It looked like the Bucks were on the verge of turning heel & I didn't see that coming.

Noticed that, then was Hangman turning heel at end, which has been speculated. Just well done. 

Wrestling Wednesday is here!!!!!!!!!!

Somethin going down tonight.  I can feel it!

Who is his client?

Cut a good promo on Cody Rhodes.

... And you can bring that one trick pony Arn Anderson ... That line cracked me up

Edited by Paladin
  • Love 1

Jake the Snake, the man himself.  Bone chilling promo.  Have a feeling a Bludgeoning is coming,  you feel me Brodie?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Wrestling Wednesday is here!!!!!!!!!!

Somethin going down tonight.  I can feel it!

You sir were correct.  The snake man himself has returned.

On 3/4/2020 at 8:38 PM, Paladin said:

Who is his client?

Cut a good promo on Cody Rhodes.

... And you can bring that one trick pony Arn Anderson ... That line cracked me up

His client has gotta be Brodie Lee (aka Luke Harper).

• Like 1

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD THATS GRONKS MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

On 3/10/2020 at 10:15 PM, Brad_ATX said:

His client has gotta be Brodie Lee (aka Luke Harper).

Lance Archer is the client. Was one of names people speculated on.

Brodie Lee could be the exalted one, but I hope not. He is too talented to work with a group comprised of mid-card and jobber (now the term used is enhancement) talent.

Edited by Paladin

6 minutes ago, Paladin said:

Lance Archer is the client. Was one of names people speculated on.

Brodie Lee could be the exalted one, but I hope not. He is too talented to work with a group comprised of mid-card and jobber (now the term used is enhancement) talent.

They are supposedly revealing the Exalted One next week.  It's in Rochester, which is where Lee is from.  He may be it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

They are supposedly revealing the Exalted One next week.  It's in Rochester, which is where Lee is from.  He may be it 

Curious if that was always the plan. I guess Hardy was just a tease after all

2 hours ago, LKEEL75 said:

Not a current fan but was wondering if WWE has shutdown from CV-19 yet. Any news there?

Heard this morning they moved Smackdown to the Performance Center (where NXT Wednesday Show originates). Have cancelled a few House Shows scheduled for this weekend.

No decision yet on WrestleMania, but one expected next week.

3 hours ago, Paladin said:

Heard this morning they moved Smackdown to the Performance Center (where NXT Wednesday Show originates). Have cancelled a few House Shows scheduled for this weekend.

No decision yet on WrestleMania, but one expected next week.

I suspect it will eventually postpone until Summer.  A lot can happen in a few months in McMahon's world with the way he changes his mind. Long title run for Goldberg now lol

I hate that AEW announced they are coming to Louisiana end of this month.  Bad timing.  Hope they come to Lafayette later in year.