Pro Wrestling Open Thread

Brad_ATX

Edge is legitimately one of my favorite wrestlers of all time. His tag teams with Randy Orton were absolutely legendary.

• Love 1

I was at the Rumble in Atlanta when Edge came back from injury and won.  The pop when his music hit was so damn loud.

• Love 2

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

This was the second best built match for all of Mania, behind Orton/Edge.  I love me some Otis though.

Yes he’s so funny lol

If Randy Orton and Edge don’t reconcile by the end of the match this is terrible writing. These two need to be friends by the end of the match.

7 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Not sure I understand all the Sasha Banks love

Dolph Ziggler has been an absolutely wasted talent. Has much more potential to be a marketable face for the company than a Strowman. This storyline and how they’ve used him over the last 12 years has been silly at best. Embarrassing and silly loss.

Sasha is a freaking superstar baaaaay baaaaay!!!!!!! She is the second or third best women's wrestler on the main roster beside Charlotte and asuka. She is a great seller and has some really fun offensive moves!!!! Her weakness is talking on the stick buuuuuut she can be really good on it as a heel. Her and Charlotte matches for the raw women's title on raw were some of the best tv matches I've ever seen. She's not even 30 yet. She has this prescense and aura surrounding her. She feels like a big deal. When she's in a match I get the big match feel. It's a joooooke she's never had a successful title defense. The reign bayley has had is something Sasha should of had a loooong time ago.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Yes he’s so funny lol

If Randy Orton and Edge don’t reconcile by the end of the match this is terrible writing. These two need to be friends by the end of the match.

Lol why? No they don't!!! Rko is a a**hole. In character and real life. No one should ever be friends with him on TV. He's not the kind of character you have some great friendship with!!!! Especially with the ish he has done in this feud. You don't forgive someone for all of that at the end of a match!!!! Hahaha. Come on brodie!!!! It's way deeper than that.

18 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Edge is legitimately one of my favorite wrestlers of all time. His tag teams with Randy Orton were absolutely legendary.

Edge entrance music Is absolutely my favorite of all time!!!! Woooooooooo!!!!! LFG Bay baaay!!!!

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

I was at the Rumble in Atlanta when Edge came back from injury and won.  The pop when his music hit was so damn loud.

Best intro song

Randys is second 

16 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol why? No they don't!!! Rko is a a**hole. In character and real life. No one should ever be friends with him on TV. He's not the kind of character you have some great friendship with!!!! Especially with the ish he has done in this feud. You don't forgive someone for all of that at the end of a match!!!! Hahaha. Come on brodie!!!! It's way deeper than that.

I don’t know man Randy has done some cool things outside the ring. Him and Edge were SO fun as a tag team. He’s just always been “mental” hence his intro music lol.

These guys are old vets together. I think Randy’s time as a heel should come to an end as he heads towards the twilight of his career. Dunno I’m biased lol.

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I don’t know man Randy has done some cool things outside the ring. Him and Edge were SO fun as a tag team. He’s just always been “mental” hence his intro music lol.

These guys are old vets together. I think Randy’s time as a heel should come to an end as he heads towards the twilight of his career. Dunno I’m biased lol.

Randy's a terrible babyface.  Much more suited in a sadistic heel role.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Randy's a terrible babyface.  Much more suited in a sadistic heel role.

Yeah he couldn’t ever be a full baby face but I suppose you’re right. He’s so fun to hate. 

5 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Best intro song

Randys is second 

Edge #1

Drew McIntyre's original song #2

In case you need it:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Edge #1

Drew McIntyre's original song #2

In case you need it:

Drew HAS to win tonight man 

• Love 1

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

I fully expect him to

Not a fan of the part-timers in the WWE and all the old guys. Sort of a crutch keeping them from bringing up more young talent. This fight is awesome.

• Like 1

Edge hasn’t hit a spear yet. You know when he does it’ll be the final move.

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Edge hasn’t hit a spear yet. You know when he does it’ll be the final move.

Nope.  Conchairto ends this on Orton

• Like 1

When Gus calls a gadget play on 3rd and 1
19B3964C-AD91-4603-8CA8-EE94E225C298.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Welp, Last Man Standing Match was the best thing on either night so far by a mile.

Two great talents!

now we’re about to watch a hopefully quick tag team to pick up the pace. 

27 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Face Orton!?!? Ohhhhhh good gawwwwwd nooooo please no no noooooo!!!!! No one is a more boring character in wrasslin than Babyface Orton!!!!! He's absolutely iconic and amazing as a heel!!!! I don't think he should ever be a face again!!!! Lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Two great talents!

now we’re about to watch a hopefully quick tag team to pick up the pace. 

What!?!? No no!!!!! This has potential to be a banger!!!!!! Give street profits allllllll the time to put on a show!!!! Lol I want to see allllll the smoke!!!! Lmao 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Face Orton!?!? Ohhhhhh good gawwwwwd nooooo please no no noooooo!!!!! No one is a more boring character in wrasslin than Babyface Orton!!!!! He's absolutely iconic and amazing as a heel!!!! I don't think he should ever be a face again!!!! Lol

Maybe not face but a heel against an unloveable face lol

This Street Profit tag team is kind cringey. 

• Angry 1

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Maybe not face but a heel against an unloveable face lol

This Street Profit tag team is kind cringey. 

Bfuhhhhhh nahhhhh fam this ain't it!!!!! They are one of the best and most entertaining consistent thing going in WWE right now. How dare you!!!  LMAO. I'm offended! Lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

What!?!? No no!!!!! This has potential to be a banger!!!!!! Give street profits allllllll the time to put on a show!!!! Lol I want to see allllll the smoke!!!! Lmao 

Not feeling it brother lol. Compared to Miz/Morrison and New Day both these squads are kind meh. 

Aright Montez is funny. Not sure I get this post-fight fight right now. 

• Thanks 1