Pro Wrestling Open Thread

Brad_ATX

4 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Watch your tongue or Charlotte and Daniel will lose!  I already know Becky will lose but then she can beat up on Charlotte again lol

Just kidding my man.  Actually just looking forward to a hopefully good show. 

I think Charlotte losing is one of the biggest locks on the show. The build for their match was way to lopsided. Rhea hardly ever got any offense in so I'm not expecting Charlotte to win.

DBry? Yah he probably will win because he's the much bigger star than Sami but it's not a given.

Hahahahaha ohhhhhhh man if Becky actually fiiiiinnnnaaaaalllllllllly loses!?!?!? Omgsh!!!!! It will be hands down my favorite match on the card!!!! I've been waiting for this moment for so long. Please please Lawwwwwwwd let it be!!!!! But it's freaking Becky. She's going to win and continue to torture me!!!! Lol

They should have dubbed in crowd noise or something being they filmed all this early

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

They should have dubbed in crowd noise or something being they filmed all this early

Maybe they will do that for night two!!! Lol. We can only hope fam!!!

Edited by GwillMac6

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Maybe they will do that for night to!!! Lol. We can only hope fam!!!

I’m hoping the specialty matches create some different chaos to make things interesting. 

49 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Hahahahaha ohhhhhhh man if Becky actually fiiiiinnnnaaaaalllllllllly loses!?!?!? Omgsh!!!!! It will be hands down my favorite match on the card!!!! I've been waiting for this moment for so long. Please please Lawwwwwwwd let it be!!!!! But it's freaking Becky. She's going to win and continue to torture me!!!! Lol

Maybe Ronda will interfere and blindside Becky to allow Shayna to win

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

This is already so awkward to watch.

On the plus that was a fantastic women's tag team title match!! I was very sports entertained. Wishing asuka got her first mania win but I love me some criss cross applesauce!!!! Wooooo!!!

• Like 2

So glad this is the cool down match. I absolutely detest everything about Corbin. I just want him to go TF awaaaaaaay!!!!!!! 

• Love 1

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

So glad this is the cool down match. I absolutely detest everything about Corbin. I just want him to go TF awaaaaaaay!!!!!!! 

Time for him to clean thy royal commode. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Time for him to clean thy royal commode. 

Hahahahaha well freaking said Brodie fam!!!!!

Woohoo!!! Didn’t expect that result! 

33 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Maybe Ronda will interfere and blindside Becky to allow Shayna to win

Maybe not @GwillMac6 will continue to be tortured. Sorry Brodie! The Man retains!

13 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Maybe not @GwillMac6 will continue to be tortured. Sorry Brodie! The Man retains!

Sooooo weak she's a freaking joke. 2 years in a row at mania she wins with a BS finish. Vinny Mac knows noooo one that toothpick could ever beat Shayna or Rousey with her finishers!!! Even in a scripted sport!!! Lol no one would buy that ish and it would just incite eye rolls. But my gawwwwd get the title off of her!!! It's been a freaking year!!! Enough already!!! They already had her run through the whole freaking division. This is infuriating.

This turning into a triple threat ladder using 1 from each team makes it interesting. These guys should give a good match

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Sooooo weak she's a freaking joke. 2 years in a row at mania she wins with a BS finish. Vinny Mac knows noooo one that toothpick could ever beat Shayna or Rousey with her finishers!!! Even in a scripted sport!!! Lol no one would buy that ish and it would just incite eye rolls. But my gawwwwd get the title off of her!!! It's been a freaking year!!! Enough already!!! They already had her run through the whole freaking division. This is infuriating.

That was a weak finish to a match that was turning pretty good.  I love Becky but I actually think she needs to lose it too. It’s been long enough. Who knows when Vince decided to keep it on her. Probably the day they filmed it. Just stale creative thus far. 

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

That was a weak finish to a match that was turning pretty good.  I love Becky but I actually think she needs to lose it too. It’s been long enough. Who knows when Vince decided to keep it on her. Probably the day they filmed it. Just stale creative thus far. 

Vinny Mac just def doesn't like Shayna and I get it!!!! She has the personality of a adult diaper!!! Lol. She is just absolutely booooorrrrrrring. And she's already 40!!!! Besides her ufc background and her size and build she doesn't have hardly anything going for her.

• Haha 1

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Vinny Mac just def doesn't like Shayna and I get it!!!! She has the personality of a adult diaper!!! Lol. She is just absolutely booooorrrrrrring. And she's already 40!!!! Besides her ufc background and her size and build she doesn't have hardly anything going for her.

Is it bad that I thought of Golf when you said adult diaper lol?

• Haha 2

Spanish Fly is one of the prettiest moves I’ve ever seen. Along with a Petey Williams Destroyer. Although Pentagon Jr does a mean one too. 

• Love 1

I think they should leave an open mic on Jimmy Uso. lol that was great. Eat that Kofi. Flatten your face like a pancake!

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Well that was a different ending

That was great. Solid match. 

Edited by AUBwins

This has actually been really freaking good show so far considering the circumstances!!!!  That ladder match was sensational. The things johnny nitro can do in the ring when it comes to crazy high flying acrobatic stunts is mistifying!!! All 3 men put on a show!!! 

• Like 1

Glad they restarted. I was about to be extremely disappointed.