Pro Wrestling Open Thread

Brad_ATX

6 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

My first thought briefly was the Rock wanted Pie lol

Caught on pretty quick where he was going with it though.  That was a great way to throw that in late. 

It was perfectly done. He got a massive pop.

Seriously though for those that love wrestling regardless of company.  Rock on Monday, AEW tonight with potential to go nuclear, WrestleKingdon this week in NJPW with an insane card, Smackdown with a Tribal response perhaps? 

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone hearing about the Vince McMahon allegations from today?

Not sure how this will affect the WWE, but man this is going to be a tough PR hit on the business as a whole.

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Anyone hearing about the Vince McMahon allegations from today?

Not sure how this will affect the WWE, but man this is going to be a tough PR hit on the business as a whole.

I choose to look at the one positive of it. This will ensure Vinny Mac is nowhere Near the product for the rest of his life and that’s a big win. Just let HHH cook!!!

• Like 2

That whole Vince McMahon thing is sickening.

• Like 1

Send him to prison with the "toys" he likes to use and have recreational night at the prison

• Haha 1

Just now, AUBwins said:

That whole Vince McMahon thing is sickening.

Complete piece of 💩 

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I choose to look at the one positive of it. This will ensure Vinny Mac is nowhere Near the product for the rest of his life and that’s a big win. Just let HHH cook!!!

RUMBLE TIME!!!

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Complete piece of 💩 

I feel like Laurenitus is always somehow involved in this stuff right there with him. Those two must be a disaster to work with.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

RUMBLE TIME!!!

Wonder if Brock even makes the Rumble now. Seems like now that this stuff has surfaced, he would want to step away. 

Bring back Ryback to take that slot! That guy has been calling the Vince McMahon being a perv thing for years.

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Haha 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Wonder if Brock even makes the Rumble now. Seems like now that this stuff has surfaced, he would want to step away. 

Just stay on the farm with Sable

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I feel like Laurenitus is always somehow involved in this stuff right there with him. Those two must be a disaster to work with.

Just now, AUBwins said:

Just stay on the farm with Sable

I’d be interested in hearing what SCSA has to say about this stuff. He and McMahon were close, but Austin doesn’t strike me as the type to be involved in this kind of sh*t.

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’d be interested in hearing what SCSA has to say about this stuff. He and McMahon were close, but Austin doesn’t strike me as the type to be involved in this kind of sh*t.

Well Austin is a women beater…. He has no morality legs to stand on.

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Taker is the one who is practically family with Vince. I def think and at least hope he would be appalled at all of this. He Seems like a good enough guy but he is a known philander and womanizer as well. I would say 97% of them are. Just the nature of the buisness from spending over 300 days on the road back then. 

7 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Johnny Ace is married to the Bella’s mom and was when all of this went down…. Smh.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Well Austin is a women beater…. He has no morality legs to stand on.

Oh he doesn’t. But I always kind of chalked his issues up to roid rage and alcohol. Still awful, but stuff that he was doing because of the drugs.

Vince on the other hand is turning out to be a calculating serial sa and sex trafficker though, which is a whole other level of evil.

Edited by AuCivilEng1

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Taker is the one who is practically family with Vince. I def think and at least hope he would be appalled at all of this. He Seems like a good enough guy but he is a known philander and womanizer as well. I would say 97% of them are. Just the nature of the buisness from spending over 300 days on the road back then. 

I’d be surprised if Taker ever goes on record saying anything negative about Vince. That guy treats Vince like he owes him his life. And in a weird way, I guess he does. 

I still maintain that the New Day is the only group of true good guys in WWE history😂

• Haha 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’d be surprised if Taker ever goes on record saying anything negative about Vince. That guy treats Vince like he owes him his life. And in a weird way, I guess he does. 

I still maintain that the New Day is the only group of true good guys in WWE history😂

I read an article awhile back that said the only wrestler who was married that wasn’t running around on his wife was….. Kane. Good guy kane! Mayor of Knox county! 😂😂 but I agree. Vince is def like a father figure to him and he will never bash him publicly.

• Haha 1

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I read an article awhile back that said the only wrestler who was married that wasn’t running around on his wife was….. Kane. Good guy kane! Mayor of Knox county! 😂😂 but I agree. Vince is def like a father figure to him and he will never bash him publicly.

Kane has a whole other set of problems, depending on where you sit on the political spectrum. 

Those attitude era dudes were built different. I’ve listened to hours of Kevin Nash talk about experiences on the road and I’m pretty sure I would have been one of those guys who died at 25 if I was in the business then.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Kane has a whole other set of problems, depending on where you sit on the political spectrum. 

Those attitude era dudes were built different. I’ve listened to hours of Kevin Nash talk about experiences on the road and I’m pretty sure I would have been one of those guys who died at 25 if I was in the business then.

I am Apolitical as one gets so no matter what someone politics are it doesn’t bother me…. Great Segway! The stories from Nash about the Kliq are wiiiiiiilld!!!!! Idk what’s more crazier wild and shocking. That x pac, hbk and Scott hall (rip) made it out of their 20’s and 30’s alive or that HHH was around that constantly every day and never even had a sip of alcohol let alone do any drugs. Well drugs that weren’t steroids! 😂😂

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Haha 2

He's done.

I just want it on record that IDGAF about Cody’s fuggin story!!!! For the Love of God can we please stfu about it!?!? 

• Thanks 1