LSU postgame thread (merged threads)

TAYLORKEETON

The loss is terrible and sucks...but the season is not over yet. Don't lose again and get to UGA and bammer and see what happens then. Of course, it's going to take a ton of improvement and I don't know if it can happen..but I'm not counting my Tigers out yet. 

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Got to be a bammer. No one else is this stupid. 

Why would he be a bammer? First if your going to run a dumb play then yes go ahead and kick the field goal. Go back and look at that play. LSU had all eleven men inside the two tackles and we run right up the center. A two year old could do better.

The defensive line gave Burrow all day too. I know there were a lot of uncalled holds but lord it was an all around failure today. Can’t keep living in 3rd and long.

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

I am talking about in the trenches. Majority of the game, they controlled the line. We started moving the ball when we could complete passes , otherwise, the running game wasn’t there.

You are right, but it doesn't make up for what they were given by the officials. We played a sloppy game at times on both sides of the ball. I just have an issue when blatant no calls or phantom fouls put points on the board. 

1 minute ago, ChltteTiger said:

What does that mean please explain

It means that the field goal was never attempted so the points couldn't have been taken off the board.  

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

Ugh...... a team that wants to be in the top 10 or 11?

lol. No chance! I was hoping that Arkansas would help us out and take him but that ended when we extended him. Some here kept talking about we had to pay him in fear that we'd lose him. But to who? Arkansas? If so, then so be it. But oh well....it is what it is so me screaming fire Gus isn't going to happen so I just hope we can continue to get better and see what happens. 

1 minute ago, AubWes33 said:

The loss is terrible and sucks...but the season is not over yet. Don't lose again and get to UGA and bammer and see what happens then. Of course, it's going to take a ton of improvement and I don't know if it can happen..but I'm not counting my Tigers out yet. 

Wrong. We have 3 rough road games and we won’t win all or probably even two of them.

Just now, CAReeves2010 said:

You are right, but it doesn't make up for what they were given by the officials. We played a sloppy game at times on both sides of the ball. I just have an issue when blatant no calls or phantom fouls put points on the board. 

Exactly. 

0-2 against Ed Orgeron is unacceptable at any level. Toss in Steve Ensminger making our *elite* defense look like Swiss cheese and this loss is way worse than last year. 

The scoreless LSU team from quarters 2&3 is who they really are. Mediocre at best. 

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Wrong. We have 3 rough road games and we won’t win all or probably even two of them.

As of now...Bama and UGA are going to kill us. Miss St. is a concern as well as Texas A&M. This was not a loss we could afford to have...especially when we had an 11 point lead. 

6 minutes ago, AURex said:

Two observations:

1. When your only pass defense is pass interference, your opponent will consistently move the ball by passing.

2. When your offensive line sux, your offense will struggle.

I'd rather be called for pass interference, assuming it is pass interference, than allow 30, 40 yds. or an easy touchdown. 

17 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

uburn losing 3 or 4 more  conference games.

this team will go 7-5( texags,updykes,moo st. and dogs, and not out of the realmof  possiblities ole miss)...our offensive coaches are pretty damned bad

36 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

We don't have to worry about that any time soon because we stupidly extended his contract. We have Gus for at least 2 more years b/c of that. Exactly why i was against him getting an extension. Unless we go 5-7....Gus isn't going anywhere anytime soon. 

Nor should he. Players need to man up.

3 minutes ago, AubWes33 said:

Unfortunately there will be another loss or two before Amen Corner. 

We beat any team in the country outside the SEC West.  I would say with the exception of Oklahoma, but they struggled at Iowa State, Wisconsin got beat by the Mormons, I would never worry about Penn State or Notre Dame, they are way overrated. Clemson always tough but beatable. Ohio State is always tough. We are not a horrible football team. We just played a perennial powerhouse. LSU is flat out stocked with talent. And we played them well. Officiating was poor but we also deserved a lot of those PI calls. Our secondary does a lot of holding. Our secondary is pretty good but up against the best of the SEC west they were exposed. We play four or five of the very best teams in the country every year. And so does the rest of the SEC West. No other school in the country comes close to what we have to face every year.  

Stidham is remarkably overrated. Phenomenally overrated. I like him, I am in Auburn fan and he is in Auburn man, but he is absurdly overrated. he has regressed. Big time.  Our D line is overrated too.  great freaking linebackers though 

9 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

That is not true. Stidum stunk plain and. Simple. He wasn’t under duress he just could hit the broad side of a barn.

9 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

That is not true. Stidum stunk plain and. Simple. He wasn’t under duress he just could hit the broad side of a barn.

Stidum was steady as always watch the replay my friend!!

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

As of now...Bama and UGA are going to kill us. Miss St. is a concern as well as Texas A&M. This was not a loss we could afford to have...especially when we had an 11 point lead. 

Don't forget ole sis with our secondary

Just now, jetermary said:

I'd rather be called for pass interference, assuming it is pass interference, than allow 30, 40 yds. or an easy touchdown. 

Either way its lousy defense in the secondary.

1 minute ago, jetermary said:

I did! We were beating Georgia handily until Stidham fumbled it while we were about to make another touchdown in the fourth quarter.. It was all downhill after that. If you want to root for a team that always wins, then root for Alabama. Oh, that's right! Alabama loses some games. Guess you are out of luck! . 

Son,  only when Auburn wins 5 championships in 9 years, can you bring them into a conversation with Alabama. 

Just now, Zeek said:

How tf are LSU fans saying the refs were loving us in the first half????

Who cares what those morons are saying

Just now, SumterAubie said:

How do you play so s****y at home?

It starts with mediocre coaching

Archived