Week 6 Game Thread

Zeek

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Florida crowd has been absolutely on fire this game. Way more livelier than how ours were for the LSU game. 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Would of been better if he stepped out. The game would practically be over but of course in the moment no one is thinking that.

Yep, but hard for a kid not to go for that pylon

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Florida crowd has been absolutely on fire this game. Way more livelier than how ours were for the LSU game. 

We have been god awful as a crowd.

again though we had no business losing to this LSU team...

Yes LSU takes a loss with Georgia game next week.   Let's win ours and take our destiny back

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Besides the Bama and Georgia games I really cannot think of the last game when we have not played those teams that Jordan Hare felt and sounded like vintage Jordan Hare tbh.

For those of you complaining about our crowd at the LSU game, were you there? I’ve been going to Auburn games for 40+ years and have never been that hot and miserable. Now admittedly I was on the LSU side and in the sun the entire game.

Just now, AUBwins said:

Yes LSU takes a loss with Georgia game next week.   Let's win ours and take our destiny back

I want a redo with LSU. We play that game 10 times I think we win 9 of them.

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

It helps when your offense has a pulse. Hard to get a crowd into a 3 and out lets punt game.

1 minute ago, CR said:

It helps when your offense has a pulse. Hard to get a crowd into a 3 and out lets punt game.

We scored almost the same amount of points that Florida just did. The crowd just isn’t hyped for Gus teams anymore imo. 

2 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

For those of you complaining about our crowd at the LSU game, were you there? I’ve been going to Auburn games for 40+ years and have never been that hot and miserable. Now admittedly I was on the LSU side and in the sun the entire game.

I acknowledge the heat was a factor. Wish it was a night game. 

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

That’s how you take the game out of the officials hands. Make freaking plays

Their defense was able to get pressure late in the game and we flat out did not. We let him stand back there and pick us apart. Frustrating. And when we did get a little bit of pressure he threw it up and FLAG!!!!! smh.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

We scored almost the same amount of points that Florida just did. The crowd just isn’t hyped for Gus teams anymore imo. 

Def is not hyped for Gus teams when the offense is SOOOOOOOOO BORING. Not exciting at all.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Their defense was able to get pressure late in the game and we flat out did not. We let him stand back there and pick us apart. Frustrating. And when we did get a little bit of pressure he threw it up and FLAG!!!!! smh.

Their defensive line was very good. They had 5 sacks against that squad. UF will be a problem with Dan. I was a little bit alarmed after that loss to UK but I am sure he will get them right.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Their defensive line was very good. They had 5 sacks against that squad. UF will be a problem with Dan. I was a little bit alarmed after that loss to UK but I am sure he will get them right.

The Florida/Georgia game should be a good one

Just now, BJCrawford said:

The Florida/Georgia game should be a good one

Yep I am super excited for that. I think UGA will roll over LSU tbh .

1 minute ago, DAG said:

All depends on his crutin.  All of these Champ recruits are about to run out on defense which has been carrying that team for the last few years. Very curious to see how their defense is without them.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

All depends on his crutin.  All of these Champ recruits are about to run out on defense which has been carrying that team for the last few years. Very curious to see how their defense is without them.

Well he recruited dang well on the offensive end as an OC there. I can’t imagine Todd Grantham will have an issue retooling on the defensive side of the ball. But more than just that, he has the experience of learning how to win with less. I am thinking that will transition well at UF. We will see

Archived