2019 5* LB Owen Pappoe commits to AU!!!

WFE12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love that he is already talking about recruiting more talent and can't wait to find out about his surprises! 

Welcome aboard and may you have zillions of tackles at Auburn and will be the SEC freshman of the year come playing time!

26 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

- Says UGA still plans to recruit him hard

- Made his decision when we beat Bama and UGA

- Knew we had LBs leaving and he'll play early

- Said his family likes Auburn a little more than UGA

- Wants to flip Wanya

I hope he can flip Wanya and maybe with some work with T-Will, this will happen. 

RIVALS REACTION: Is this over? Pappoe confirmed he plans to take his final two official visits between now and December's Early Signing Period. He said Auburn will receive one and he is unsure of the other. You can expect Georgia will try hard to get that one. This commitment is huge for Auburn. The Tigers have some real momentum and they are likely not done in Georgia. As a player, Pappoe is a freak athlete who will be a sideline to sideline player on the next level. He is strong, explosive and he has great instincts on the second level. He has a chance to be a real difference maker early in his career. What is the comment about taking 2 final visits in December? Committed....but not? Don't understand that?

Glad we are reloading the Steele Curtain defense! War Eagle!

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

RIVALS REACTION: Is this over? Pappoe confirmed he plans to take his final two official visits between now and December's Early Signing Period. He said Auburn will receive one and he is unsure of the other. You can expect Georgia will try hard to get that one. This commitment is huge for Auburn. The Tigers have some real momentum and they are likely not done in Georgia. As a player, Pappoe is a freak athlete who will be a sideline to sideline player on the next level. He is strong, explosive and he has great instincts on the second level. He has a chance to be a real difference maker early in his career. What is the comment about taking 2 final visits in December? Committed....but not? Don't understand that?

Well damn we're skrewed........

30 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

WHOOOOP. What a graphic that first pic is. 

I told y’all T Will was the real deal!!!

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

What is the comment about taking 2 final visits in December? Committed....but not? Don't understand that?

It's been his plan all along. & like I and others have said many times committed doesn't mean committed in recruiting. It's more like leader in the clubhouse. You still have to recruit your butts off to get them to sign.

I would like Official visits to not be allowed once committed except to the college you committed to. If you want to use them all it needs to be done before committing.  Visits can be re-instated for the balance available if you de-commit. A lot of kids just want to take the trips, being they are free. If a kid tries to play the commit, de-commit game, you run the risk of burning a bridge. Commit should mean something. 

5 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I would like Official visits to not be allowed once committed except to the college you committed to. If you want to use them all it needs to be done before committing.  Visits can be re-instated for the balance available if you de-commit. A lot of kids just want to take the trips, being they are free. If a kid tries to play the commit, de-commit game, you run the risk of burning a bridge. Commit should mean something. 

Just not the way it is these days

6 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Goes both ways. Committed doesn't mean committed to number of staffs too.

memphis.gif

wooo.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT BOWL CUT!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT HEE HAWWWWWWWW EXTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS FREAKING GO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to be snorting a lot of cocaine tonight with my fellow  Scar face enthusiast @fredst!!!!!!!! DAYS LIKE TODAY MAKE FOLLOW RECRUITING SO WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!!! T WILL IS OFFICIALLY A ELITE RECRUITER NOW!!!!!!!!!!! BEST ON OUR STAFF!!!!!!!! I LOVE T WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never leave us man crush. neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

LeBron.gif

Boom!!!! He should have immediate impact. I love he says he is ready to help make the the #1 class. Sweet. We need to keep T-Will who may be due a very big raise.

Archived