• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Sani-Freeze said:

Well I think they paid for Fiel..... a lot of their last class

They did

16 minutes ago, bigbird said:

They did

There isn't a school in the SEC that has the right to claim that we have paid for anyone. We've lost too many high profile recruiting battles to the Turds and the DooDooDawgs for those accusations. We have an amazing defense right now and a coach that can do just as much for his defensive players as any other SEC coach.

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

They think we payed for him...so do other schools

Two words... prove it. It worked so well the last time someone tried.

9 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Two words... prove it. It worked so well the last time someone tried.

I was actually amazed with, considering how thorough the search was, that we came out as clean as we did. 

Just now, Zeek said:

I was actually amazed with, considering how thorough the search was, that we came out as clean as we did. 

I wasn't.. Our compliance staff is hard core to the point that it annoys some people. The fact that we have an ex-NCAA guy running things means we know what Ts to cross and Is to dot.

2 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

I wasn't.. Our compliance staff is hard core to the point that it annoys some people. The fact that we have an ex-NCAA guy running things means we know what Ts to cross and Is to dot.

So we can't have a former player open a car dealership and give out Chargers?

Someone might need to tell our lesser half about this...

11 hours ago, WFE12 said:

UGA fans are already melting on Twitter. Please let this be true.

They are melting down on DawgNation as well

1 minute ago, Metalsinger418 said:

They can chill. Their 2019 class is still pretty insane already and we're getting dominated with in-state recruiting right now (Turds will probably have 6 out of 10 top players in Alabama we only look like we'll finish with 2). We need some wins in this class dangit! LET US HAVE THIS ONE

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

They can chill. Their 2019 class is still pretty insane already and we're getting dominated with in-state recruiting right now (Turds will probably have 6 out of 10 top players in Alabama we only look like we'll finish with 2). We need some wins in this class dangit! LET US HAVE THIS ONE

We've owned Alabama the last few cycles in state. Our biggest threat has always been UGA because Georgia is where we get some of our best players. 

2 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

We've owned Alabama the last few cycles in state. Our biggest threat has always been UGA because Georgia is where we get some of our best players. 

That's true but it's something I would like to keep up. We do an excellent job of taking kids out of JawJah that's for sure!

Just now, Zeek said:

That's true but it's something I would like to keep up. We do an excellent job of taking kids out of JawJah that's for sure!

Kirby and the dawg pa$rol have put up some big time resistance. I firmly believe Auburn wins when 25% or more of our starting rotation hail from Georgia. But I agree that we need to continue what we've been doing in state. 

1 minute ago, autigeremt said:

Kirby and the dawg pa$rol have put up some big time resistance. I firmly believe Auburn wins when 25% or more of our starting rotation hail from Georgia. But I agree that we need to continue what we've been doing in state. 

More Florida talent would be nice too while Florida is meh and FSU is a dumpster fire!

11 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I just relish their suffering when I can.

43 minutes ago, Metalsinger418 said:

I just checked. They are insinuating that he doesn't want to compete and that of course there's something fishy going on. Word is that OP wants to "get away from home". There's others that think he is stringing us along and will spring a decision for another team like Quay did.

Just now, WFE12 said:

I just checked. They are insinuating that he doesn't want to compete and that of course there's something fishy going on. Word is that OP wants to "get away from home". There's others that think he is stringing us along and will spring a decision for another team like Quay did.

Or they think he will commit to us and then sign with them on signing day :-\

2 minutes ago, Metalsinger418 said:

Or they think he will commit to us and then sign with them on signing day :-\

Not gonna lie, I am afraid that he is stringing us along. We won't find out until later though. One guy said Coach Dufus should have a judo black belt from all the flipping he does...That was funny.

15 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Not gonna lie, I am afraid that he is stringing us along. We won't find out until later though. One guy said Coach Dufus should have a judo black belt from all the flipping he does...That was funny.

If there's one thing our staff has learned, the hard way, it's how to ferret out recruits who are playing us. After Evans they have gotten pretty good a telling a kid to kick rocks if they catch a whiff of insincerity. 

42 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Injecting some facts here. Of those top 10 AU only wants 6. We have the QB we want so no need for little Tua. We haven't offered Diabate. We aren't going hard after Bentley at all (Not that it matters if we did given Clemson's work on him). DJ Dale doesn't fit into our DL scheme. Bama will likely get 4 of the 6 we want but it's not 2-8 bad as your post implied.

1 hour ago, autigeremt said:

With due respect "owned Alabama in state" is over stating things a good bit. We went 4-4 the last 2 years in the 8 in state players both teams truly wanted.  In 2016 we went 1-2.

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

They think we payed for him...so do other schools

I just hope like hell we came up with enough to outbid the others ??....

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

I'll make a bet his not imo

Archived