Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Tiger said:

I'm really referencing stripping him of power, saying the school wouldn't pay for assistants buyouts etc. Trying to tie his hands behind his back I thought was dirty

Oh yeah that's ridiculous. If you're going to keep the guy, you have to give him a fighting chamce.

After this unbelievable unimaginable unreal lack of leadership if they fire Gus and don’t bring in a freakin Pete Carroll caliber coach ,I am so done. All the money sent all the games attended all the paraphernalia maybe even the diploma idk I’m beyond pissed off ! Mark Stoops no! 

15 minutes ago, AU-HANDLEY-TIGER said:

After this unbelievable unimaginable unreal lack of leadership if they fire Gus and don’t bring in a freakin Pete Carroll caliber coach ,I am so done. All the money sent all the games attended all the paraphernalia maybe even the diploma idk I’m beyond pissed off ! Mark Stoops no! 

Hey man. Don't sleep on Marky Mark! He succeeded with Kentucky. That's a feat!

1 hour ago, JMassie11 said:

I think we find out today. If nothing happens then everyone is back next year unless they leave on their own

Won't find out anything 'til Sunday after Chip scores his $100k.

2 hours ago, AU-HANDLEY-TIGER said:

See you have fallen for the trap. We don’t need a Pete Carrol type of coach, who will ask to be paid max money and probably won’t have half the success that a NS has. We need a coach who has proven they could build a program and do more with less. The last two coaches never have proven that. In fact, they have been between average and above average, yet, one won a championship here and another got to a championship game. Imagine what would happen with just a little bit of quality coaching. 

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I don’t think even I would coach for Auburn b-ball if they played there. That’d be inferior to bush league status 

where would we fit such a grand football complex though 

They could tell Gus that B-E will be his football complex.

7 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Blocked you too? I tweeted he was writing about Auburn lately (before this week's fiasco) "as if he had an axe to grind, either that or he's half-bat and smells blood" and he blocked me.

Derp.

I block people pretty regularly on Twitter but that's some weak sauce to get blocked over.

23 minutes ago, DAG said:

See you have fallen for the trap. We don’t need a Pete Carrol type of coach, who will ask to be paid max money and probably won’t have half the success that a NS has. We need a coach who has proven they could build a program and do less with more. The last two coaches never have proven that. In fact, they have been between average and above average, yet, one won a championship here and another got to a championship game. Imagine what would happen with just a little bit of quality coaching. 

But.....  We have that part now.    :P

2 hours ago, JMassie11 said:

I think we find out today. If nothing happens then everyone is back next year unless they leave on their own

Give it the weekend. Chip's due a fat bonus tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

That’s why I said today. If major changes are going to be made you don’t pay that bonus

5 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

That’s why I said today. If major changes are going to be made you don’t pay that bonus

You're assuming it's Auburn's decision what Chip does next. 

13 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

What a ******* joke. That man doesn't deserve a penny. 100k bonus for fielding the 11th best offense in the SEC with a bunch of 4 star recruits. Smh. Then he's going to just skip town right after getting paid. Makes me nauseous how Auburn throws money around.

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

What a f****** joke. That man doesn't deserve a penny. 100k bonus for fielding the 11th best offense in the SEC with a bunch of 4 star recruits. Smh

Are you being sarcastic?

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

FWIW one of Chip's grad assistants told me he's (Chip) actively looking to leave for greener pastures. Literally the only "connection" I have with the program and he never tells me too much other than the "mood" of the staff/team. 

10 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

What is being assumed? Don’t turn this into a pissing contest. And yes, if auburn is to make a change it would be before any bonuses. If Chip leaves on his on accord which I already stated it would be later. 

Archived