Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

4 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

. I remember the 8-3 season and the 25-18 loss to bammer during that season that I think was 1979. 

It was 1979 and the final score was 28-17. We led going into 4th quarter. I was at that game-fun time except we lost- again!!. Steadman Shealey (sp) was Bears QB. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

It was 1979 and the final score was 28-17. We led going into 4th quarter. I was at that game-fun time except we lost- again!!. Steadman Shealey (sp) was Bears QB. 

I checked and the score was 25-18. All is good!

15 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I remember Doug's days very well. He was way in over his head. He did have a great offensive mind and ran the Houston Veer offense if I am correct. He had William Andrews, Joe Cribbs, and another stud RB whose name eludes me. I remember the 8-3 season and the 25-18 loss to bammer during that season that I think was 1979.  I remember the 1978 season where we tied UGA and wore orange jerseys. If Coach Dye could have had Cribbs and Andrews in his wishbone attack, we would have eaten most teams we faced alive.

Gus might be a fraction better than Barfield, but you are right in that he has had time and resources to get it done to a much better tune than he is singing. I wonder if there is counseling for head coaches that can train them to let go and be a CEO and let his coordinators run the show without their meddling.  Gus could spend some of those millions for  therapy to teach him how to let go and be a true CEO.

I have MD skills and would be glad to offer my services to Gus for only $1000.00 a 2 hour session.  I guarantee you that I could have him being a true CEO after  15 sessions. I will not reveal my secret skills, but know they work just dandy!

The Doc is in his office now!

WDE!

James Brooks

3 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I checked and the score was 25-18. All is good!

I did not hack Doc's account for those who may be wondering...

20 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I saw he’s visiting us right now?

Well then hand the 💰💰💰💰 bags to him.  Git'er'done!

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

Our mascot looks much better than theirs! Also, if he loves basketball, he has a dandy of a team in the orange and blue to watch!  If he likes horses and baseball then we are the clear choice!

Football?  Not so much.

A question for you......how many of you believe what Phillip Marshall says?  I cannot talk about Paid sites, but geez he is all over the map every few hours. If I cannot say this, mods please squash!

41 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Love that movie. 

I consider it a favorite, if not my favorite. 

Sooo about the Gus saga. Anybody got anything they would like to share or something humorous to release the tension?

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Sooo about the Gus saga. Anybody got anything they would like to share or something humorous to release the tension?

My Corgi Sir Maxwell bit me while playing tug-of-war with his new tug rope. He reminds me of a wolverine at times. He can bite you in a heartbeat if you aren't careful while playing with him!

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

My Corgi Sir Maxwell bit me while playing tug-of-war with his new tug rope. He reminds me of a wolverine at times. He can bite you in a heartbeat if you aren't careful while playing with him!

Must have been upset with the way the Saints played last night.

Archived