PM: Gus close to accepting changes to stay (merged threads)

aubiefifty

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TigerFanAU said:

Gus trolled the entire fanbase.

THIS.....is the only proven fact in this thread.

....course he's been trolling us for 5 years now....

Just now, AUsince72 said:

THIS.....is the only proven fact in this thread.

....course he's been trolling us for 5 years now....

Any other coach in America would’ve said “Hell no, pay me my 32 mil” not Gus 😔

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Any other coach in America would’ve said “Hell no, pay me my 32 mil” not Gus 😔

I know, right!?!?

And frankly, it ain't my money.  Pay the man.

I'm tired of boredom. I'm ready to be entertained!!!!

737hsm5i9q61.gif

3 minutes ago, TigerFanAU said:

Gus was on the road today. This is all crap. Get it together people

We know it’s all crap, and that’s why we’re pissed lol

Gus was on the road today. This is all crap. Get it together people

What’s all crap? That he has agreed to principle to take less of a buy out? 

Just now, oracle79 said:

I hate Gus more than any other coach that's been at Auburn.  Grats!

He was already that for me entering today, with the news today, that’s probably x1000000000000000% now

I just don’t understand why a person would want to stay at a place where majority of the people don’t want you there . It would be different if you had some support from the powerbrokers, but it looks like they don’t even want you there. Why would you even want to stay ?

Just now, DAG said:

I just don’t understand why a person would want to stay at a place where majority of the people don’t want you there . It would be different if you had some support from the powerbrokers, but it looks like they don’t even want you there. Why would you even want to stay ?

Ego “I’m gonna take you all down with me”

Just now, TigerFanAU said:

Provide us a university linked statement saying such. 

Why on earth would beat writers be reporting this, and this being spread on multiple news outlets if it were not true? If it wasn’t, AU probably would’ve issued a statement, because it has not been received well

Provide us a university linked statement saying such. 

Well first of all I am asking you what you are saying isn’t real? Second of all I don’t have a university linked statement. Third of all, who is US? Calm your ‘tits tough guy. Was just trying to make conversation but I will pass.

11 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

I hate Gus more than any other coach that's been at Auburn.  Grats!

He's rapidly replaced baby Bowden in my book too.  At least he had the good sense to leave when he knew he wasn't wanted anymore.

He's rapidly replaced baby Bowden in my book too.  At least he had the good sense to leave when he knew he wasn't wanted anymore.

Gus wants to take us down with him

Just now, DAG said:

Well first of all I am asking you what you are saying is real? Second of all I don’t have a university linked statement. Third of all, who is US? Calm your ‘tits tough guy. Was just trying to make conversation but I will pass.

Apologies if I came off abrasive, that wasn't my intent. My point was we've heard nothing from the university regarding Stoops rumors, and now more beat writers...... nothing from the university. The last official statement was Gus will be here in 2019.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Gus wants to take us down with him

Certainly seems that way.

Just now, TigerFanAU said:

Apologies if I came off abrasive, that wasn't my intent. My point was we've heard nothing from the university regarding Stoops rumors, and now more beat writers...... nothing from the university. The last official statement was Gus will be here in 2019.

Gus has already told recruits today he will be here for 2019 so it’s a wrap.

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

He must be the only one that still believes he can win at Auburn. If he truly believes that, that's why he would stay. I want him gone, but I'll be first to admit that if he stays and wins 11+ games next year, I might think differently. Gus knows that winning will fix everything and I guess he still thinks he can.

3 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Lol yep he got out of dodge. 

So when we're looking for a new coach next year is this truly going to keep us from getting one?

Moon saying people close to program are "stunned" today.

Certainly seems that way.

Which is why my disdain for him has gone up ten fold in the past 24 hours. People that want this guy as there HC don’t want the best for Auburn, he’s literally trying to drag AU to the depths with him.

Archived