***Early NSD Discussion Thread***

ellitor

2 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

So Bo Nix only the 2nd 5* Qb we have signed in the Rivals era. The other was Cam.

Is he a 5? I thought he got the ol Auburn 4 star demotion

I'm so excited for/about Hall. I have really wanted him ever since I saw the thread on him start. Was really disappointed when I saw we were slow playing him. He has the build and the motor to be a Holland type edge rusher. Awesome to get more Mississippi boys and our first Virginia kid in a long long time.

So... and don't throw tomatoes at me... if Bo ever becomes a stud can someone please make a sign that reads, "Hooked on BoNix"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Five star on Rivals, 4 on the composite. 

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

That sunshine baby from Teletubbies bothers me. Always has. He just stares and laughs. 

Little known fact: that's not a sunshine, it's a window into hell and that's the debbil looking into your soul for a snack. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

It’s a bit insane how deep we are at WR

Even more insane was two years ago we were saying the no elite WR would ever want to come here.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, abw0004 said:

Even more insane was two years ago we were saying the no elite WR would ever want to come here.

Yeah, it's like some of the coaches do, in fact, know what they're doing!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

So Bo Nix only the 2nd 5* Qb we have signed in the Rivals era. The other was Cam.

If you are using Rivals then 3rd. Jason Campbell.

5 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I'm so excited for/about Hall. I have really wanted him ever since I saw the thread on him start. Was really disappointed when I saw we were slow playing him. He has the build and the motor to be a Holland type edge rusher. Awesome to get more Mississippi boys and our first Virginia kid in a long long time.

Seemly starting to get more Texas kids too which is nice.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Agreed. I actually think he may end up being faster and more explosive with out s/c

2 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

It’s a bit insane how deep we are at WR

Since this is an optimistic day, I’m going to be optimistic and believe that Matthew, Shedrick and McClain won’t have a combined 12 catches in their entire career!!!  Nah but seriously, if we aren’t a pass first team, SOMEONE needs to re-evaluate some things. Just too much talent out there when Seth wasn’t/isn’t your best prospect out there 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

If you are using Rivals then 3rd. Jason Campbell.

Not according to Jeffrey Lee. I think it was not owned by Rivals when Campbell committed before 2002. 

Either way - it shows how rarely we sign a top Qb. 

Edited by gr82b4au

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

So... and don't throw tomatoes at me... if Bo ever becomes a stud can someone please make a sign that reads, "Hooked on BoNix"

Same here because if he ever played for the Jets or Giants he will be known as New York Nix. 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Awesome to get more Mississippi boys

Woodson is making a real impact here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

So I haven't looked at his film much until now but this kid may be a gem. Does anybody know what the level of competition he was against in high school? Looks he have a mean streak

Man we are locking up the D side early.  On O we already have our QB , 2 TE's and an OT now lets hope for a surprise and pick up 1 or 2 more O-Line besides Jones who we are expecting.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

He is on Rivals only right now.

Osborne is a good get but he is not an OT at this level, looks to be more interior lineman.

****noticed he is now listed as OL and not OT*****

Edited by auburnphan

2 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Four-star ATH/CB Zion Puckett signs with Auburn.

I was going to make a joke but Puckett

• Haha 6