Men vs. Ole Miss game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For as much "experience " as this team has we're dumb as a bag of rocks. I won't mind one bit when Bryce Brown leaves. Overrated on both ends. 

This game is why Chuma is gone after this year. Disappointing he didn't get a chance finish the job because of a horrendous decision by the PG down the stretch

That was really painful......just could not get over the hump when we got close....and rebounding problems again. 

Just now, jared52 said:

Time to play McCormick more and get him ready for next year. No point in playing Harper 38 min a game this year. 

HAHAHAHAHAH that is the dumbest thing anyone has said tonight. McCormick has been awful in sec play. Have you been watching him at ALL this season? If you want to worsen our NCAA Tourney seed playing him more would do it. 

Anybody going to listen yet? Our back court aren't unbelievably good. They don't suck but we're not as good as we think.....saying it since the first game of the season

1 minute ago, 92AU said:

For as much "experience " as this team has we're dumb as a bag of rocks. I won't mind one bit when Bryce Brown leaves. Overrated on both ends. 

You know I kind of agree. For as much as he helps when he's on, I cannot forget how much he hurts this team by feeling obligated to take 3's. Not having him will force us to be more diverse.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

They just need to spend the rest of the season acclimating Wiley and Purifoy + convincing Okeke to stay and get prepped for the NIT. This team would get destroyed by any upper seed in the tourney 

where in the WORLD are people getting this notion we are not making the tourney? Where is this coming from? We were a 7 seed on Lunardis latest bracketology. That is not close to being out of the field. 

Archived