Men vs. Tennessee - game thread

WarTiger

31 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

We're being penciled in some predictions as a 6 in bracket w/ UCF as a 9 . They're same no-win situation opponent in roundball as football - solid talent, capable team & delusional "us vs the world" attitude you do not want to play IMO.

they also have a 9'2" guy playing for them

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

they also have a 9'2" guy playing for them

Tacko Falls he plays about 20 minutes a game I know you were kidding but he is 7'6". I've seen him play he's OK but ones to look for are Dawkins and Taylor their two guards

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

9’2?

Updated my post above

he is 7'6". I've seen him play he's OK but ones to look for are Dawkins and Taylor their two guards

4 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Tacko isn’t very physically strong but that height could be a problem against our undersized guards

Not to Brown at all and to Harper a little, they don't attack the rim enough, his weight alone is going to bother our big men though, if nothing else he'll have them super fatigued

its been a couple days and i'm still glowing about this win! I think this game is huge for our teams mindset. They now know that they can compete with the very best in the country if we play our game. Lets keep this momentum going!!

We moved the ball better than we have all season and that was a huge part in why we won the game and why it resulted in only 5 turnovers. We made the right pass damn near every time and got a good look out of it. Chuma was being the catalyst which is what we need. We withstood UT playing really good ball and hitting shots in the first. Bone is a hell of a PG. We bothered Admiral and forced him into foul trouble. Samir hit a big time clutch shot. J'Von is giving us productive minutes! We are starting to peak at the right time lets goooooooo

Archived