Cam'Ron Kelly leaving the program

Timbeaux38

2 hours ago, NoALtiger said:

Why does it have to be to such extremes on this? Obviously 3 hours from home is much closer to his family than Auburn is- nobody said he has to be sharing the same room as his Mother to be involved in her care. I’ve driven 3 hours and back to have a good lunch before, I could sure do it to help out my sick Mom when needed. Also, in the end who cares? If he wanted to leave let him. Would we really want a kid on the team just to make him “be a man of his word”. Cmon man. 

Sad that you even had to post this. 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Amen, I wonder if people felt the same way about Jay Prosch when he transferred here 

At Illinois, 11+ hours from home, and he wants to be closer to his mother who has brain cancer. His hometown is mobile, and South Alabama was on his list of schools he was considering, but he ultimately decided to go to AU, which is 3 hours away.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Amen, I wonder if people felt the same way about Jay Prosch when he transferred here 

At Illinois, 11+ hours from home, and he wants to be closer to his mother who has brain cancer. His hometown is mobile, and South Alabama was on his list of schools he was considering, but he ultimately decided to go to AU, which is 3 hours away.

I think you know the answer to that lol. I will be shocked if you get a response to this.

14 minutes ago, DAG said:

To be fair, there is only one troll that believes that BS

23 minutes ago, bigbird said:

To be fair, there is only one troll that believes that BS

I was thinking about the trolling aspect. I almost feel like if you have a certain dislike amount , you should have a 24 hour out period lol. Almost like fouling out of a game. See, my mind is on basketball.

3 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Why yes, yes I did. I'm still puzzled as to why Prosch chose Auburn with other schools, including Southern Miss, so much closer to his home.

3 hours ago, DAG said:

I was thinking about the trolling aspect. I almost feel like if you have a certain dislike amount , you should have a 24 hour out period lol. Almost like fouling out of a game. See, my mind is on basketball.

That would require The Pack to have some measure of responsibility. Responsibility is something they do not possess.

24 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Why yes, yes I did. I'm still puzzled as to why Prosch chose Auburn with other schools, including Southern Miss, so much closer to his home.

Lol ok. USM is still almost 2 hours away from mobile. 

4A53033D-CC51-40D8-8D19-BB4DCC2EEDD6.gif

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

That would require The Pack to have some measure of responsibility. Responsibility is something they do not possess.

LOL 😂 you really trying to get the term pack over in here and make it a thing aren't you? That is the fourth or fifth time you have said it. Maybe the pack line defense is weighing heavy on your mind.

On 3/30/2019 at 2:36 PM, bigbird said:

That's sad. I wish there would've been a way he could have taken care of things at home and returned.

I was wondering about that possibility.  Take off 6 months - or even a year - and then return. 

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

I was wondering about that possibility.  Take off 6 months - or even a year - and then return. 

We happily accepted the transfer of Prosch from Illinois which he made because of his mother's illness.....and can't recall anyone suggesting that he should have gone to South Alabama instead of AU which was 5 hours from his home. 

JMO but seems since we don't know any details of the issue we ought to trust the guy to make the best decision for himself.   Don't see all this second guessing about his move.   I just hope he is able to move along with his college career and also be readily available if there is need for him to be with his family.  

13 hours ago, AU64 said:

We happily accepted the transfer of Prosch from Illinois which he made because of his mother's illness.....and can't recall anyone suggesting that he should have gone to South Alabama instead of AU which was 5 hours from his home. 

JMO but seems since we don't know any details of the issue we ought to trust the guy to make the best decision for himself.   Don't see all this second guessing about his move.   I just hope he is able to move along with his college career and also be readily available if there is need for him to be with his family.  

I take back a rude comment I made towards you a couple days ago. Mea culpa and great post. 

53 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I take back a rude comment I made towards you a couple days ago. Mea culpa and great post. 

Stop being nice and get back in The Pack.

source.gif

5 minutes ago, The Freak said:

source.gif

Oh, Mikey and his visions. 

64 has distanced himself from that clown and that mentality in this thread and I needed to offer amends. 

No worries, I'll be howling at him again about something soon enough. 

On 4/9/2019 at 8:47 AM, The Freak said:

source.gif

Good item here, and quite appropriate. I might save it for future use. I do wish it had a few whiners along with the howlers but this is good enough to suffice.

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Good item here, and quite appropriate. I might save it for future use. I do wish it had a few whiners along with the howlers but this is good enough to suffice.

Did you know that whining about whining is still whining?

9 minutes ago, The Freak said:

He's like the opposite of Skynet. He's becoming less self aware. Before long he'll be complaining about crotchety old guys who think we should make the forward pass illegal. 

On 4/5/2019 at 5:13 PM, Mikey said:

I got five dislikes on this post! That must be a record. Of course, two were from charter members of The Pack, so I suppose, like Maris, my record will have an asterisk. Still five on one post is quite an accomplishment and I'll treasure my personal best for as long as it stands.

dont worry, hooked you up for this one. Besides why didnt he choose State, or Duke? Had to go with the UNCheats. Instead of going to class he will be able to travel back home to help. And sell some of his apparel to the highest bidder. Makes total sense now. Boom! well played Cam'ron.

On 4/12/2019 at 12:06 PM, The Freak said:

I'm not whining, I'm laughing. The Pack amuses me but they're far from being anything important enough to whine about.

7 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I'm not whining, I'm laughing. The Pack amuses me but they're far from being anything important enough to whine about.

WOW. The disrespect you show to one of my favorite movies. SMH. WHAT DID IT EVER DO TO YOU?!?!?!

tr.jpg

2 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

I hope Cam'Ron will come back to Auburn this year or in 2020.

What the heck! Man, you never cease to amaze me! 😂 

3 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

I hope Cam'Ron will come back to Auburn this year or in 2020.

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

Archived