2021 4* RB Armoni Goodwin (LSU)

cole256

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This quote from Goodwin makes me sick, and is why we are getting our @$$ handed to us in recruiting:

“I felt like they stopped talking to me after I committed and kind of put me to the side. So, that’s the main reason I finally left, then they wanted to make me stay.

15 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

This quote from Goodwin makes me sick, and is why we are getting our @$$ handed to us in recruiting:

“I felt like they stopped talking to me after I committed and kind of put me to the side. So, that’s the main reason I finally left, then they wanted to make me stay.

Poor baby, so ignored. 

2 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

His statement doesn't agree with the people that talked about how hard Caddy worked on Goodwin and kept on working right up to the end.

What I think happened, the "Anywhere but Auburn" crowd worked him hard and he listened. AU stopping talking to him doesn't ring true.

9 hours ago, keywest said:

Again, Goodwin isn't a loss regardless of where he signs. Auburn doesn't need another undersized RB that doesn't have one elite skill set.

Again, this is a trash take. 

12 hours ago, keywest said:

Again, Goodwin isn't a loss regardless of where he signs. Auburn doesn't need another undersized RB that doesn't have one elite skill set.

Hilarious. Sound like the biggest child ever

36 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

He has not signed and he is uncommitted. 

He committed to LSU yesterday.  I don't know if he signed or not, but he did send tweet that he was committed to LShoe

10 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

He committed to LSU yesterday.  I don't know if he signed or not, but he did send tweet that he was committed to LShoe

Oh, crap, how'd I miss that. Thanks and apologies.

Just now, LKEEL75 said:

Maybe it is a good sign that he didn't sign.  

So you're telling me there's a chance #nevergiveup | Jim carrey meme,  Catholic memes, Dumb and dumber

Better than him signing, no doubt! 

I'll say this for the kid, though. He's not scared of a s*** show. From us to LSU? Wow. 

Wish the kid the best, but this past week v. UF, their top 3 rushers were all freshman...... 

13 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Again, this is a trash take. 

Take off your star gazing glasses and tell me in detail how this very undersized RB would make a P5 team better?

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 4* RB Armoni Goodwin (LSU)
10 hours ago, keywest said:

Take off your star gazing glasses and tell me in detail how this very undersized RB would make a P5 team better?

It's has nothing to do with star gazing. This is a 19 page thread and you can find ample discussion of what this kid can bring to an SEC football team.

The onus is upon you to come up with specific reasons Goodwin can't be a big time back in the SEC. Just quoting his metrics is insufficient. You need to explain exactly how his metrics will diminish his game at the next level.

Once you are unable to, I suggest you quit being a size queen and start paying more attention to college football in the year 2020.

The kid is a good back. Barry Sanders was 5' 8".  I'd like to have him.  Tank looks like a superstar, and he's likely a good part of the reason Goodwin de committed. We could use another back. We aren't deep any more, but I'm fine with who we have. And it's the easiest position to get a true freshman come in and contribute.

8 hours ago, McLoofus said:

It's has nothing to do with star gazing. This is a 19 page thread and you can find ample discussion of what this kid can bring to an SEC football team.

The onus is upon you to come up with specific reasons Goodwin can't be a big time back in the SEC. Just quoting his metrics is insufficient. You need to explain exactly how his metrics will diminish his game at the next level.

Once you are unable to, I suggest you quit being a size queen and start paying more attention to college football in the year 2020.

In other words.....You have nothing and are a sheep because someone without any knowledge labeled him a 4*?

He is a very undersize RB (slightly bigger the "The Worm"). Think 5'7"/5'8" and about 170/175 LBs, can he run between the tackles? NO

He lacks elite top-end speed and doesn't have a quick first step, all are a very poor mix for an undersized RB

He does seem to follow block slightly better than "The Worm" and his best attribute is he has better than average balance. He will never start, regardless of where he signs!

Mark my words...Joseph McKay (Central Phenix City) 5'11"/6'0" 220 LBs signed with E. Carolina will have a much better college career, will start and have at minimum 2x/3x the total yards than Goodwin when their college careers are over (barring major injuries)

21 hours ago, keywest said:

Gus loved undersized RBs.  

On 12/18/2020 at 5:27 PM, keywest said:

In other words.....You have nothing and are a sheep because someone without any knowledge labeled him a 4*?

Um, I'm not the one who blindly said this guy can't play because of his size. That's cool if you prefer a dude be long and thick, but that doesn't make me a sheep for understanding how guys Goodwin's size can be lethal in the SEC and in the NFL. I have plenty. Again, it's all over this thread. I have no need to explain myself to mindless size queens.

He is a very undersize RB (slightly bigger the "The Worm"). Think 5'7"/5'8" and about 170/175 LBs, can he run between the tackles? NO

You've still said nothing useful at this point. Other than you're obsessed with this guy's size and you don't even know his actual metrics. 

He lacks elite top-end speed and doesn't have a quick first step, all are a very poor mix for an undersized RB

Um, he's run a sub-11.00 100 in competition. He might have lost half a step after the injury.

He does seem to follow block slightly better than "The Worm" and his best attribute is he has better than average balance.

Okay, now you're showing that you've at least watched him and formed actual opinions. Congrats! But you can just say Worm. I'm not sure why you feel the need to add The and use scare quotes. He really does go by Worm. Even his mom calls him that. So you can drop the rabbit ears.

He will never start, regardless of where he signs!

Aw, man. Right back to this crap. I see that dick is the default setting and not the exception.

Mark my words...Joseph McKay (Central Phenix City) 5'11"/6'0" 220 LBs signed with E. Carolina will have a much better college career, will start and have at minimum 2x/3x the total yards than Goodwin when their college careers are over (barring major injuries)

I have no problem believing that some guy at E. Carolina will have more yards against E. Carolina competition than most SEC backs will have in SEC competition. You really should attempt some critical thought at some point. I don't really give a s*** about your prediction, but by all means, hit me back in 3 years and tell me how good you did.

Man. They even show up after the dude commits elsewhere. 

On 12/16/2020 at 8:10 PM, Gowebb11 said:

@Gowebb11The quote is not true. Caddy stayed on him.

Archived