Anonymous SEC coach talks about Auburn

WFE12

SEC Coaches Talk Anonymously About Conference Foes for 2019

auburn-tigers.png

"The most talked-about school in the league right now."

"Gus Malzahn is back calling the plays again. Usually that works out pretty well for his teams, and if they get back to their old ways this year, I can bet you he won't give up play calling for the rest of his career. The bowl game (vs. Purdue) was old-school Gus Malzahn."

"It's all about the quarterback race here. We think it's wide open. And don't think they won't start a true freshman, either" 

"Their offensive line was young last year and should be much improved."

"The wide receivers need work; there isn't a particular guy that knocks you over on tape." 

"I think the big thing is how deep their personnel really goes. It's not the first-level guys with Auburn, it's the second string. How much depth do they really have?."  

"I think their defensive talent is better than their offensive talent again this year, which for Malzahn is pretty strange. Derrick Brown was their biggest returnee. Bringing him back kept a really great defense together. They could have the best defensive line in the nation if they stay healthy." 

"You can't say enough about what Kevin Steele has done with that defense."

"There's more pressure at Auburn than maybe anywhere else in the SEC because Alabama is your in-state rival. But this isn't really the season to make a call on Malzahn unless the wheels completely fall off."

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

The wide receivers need work; there isn't a particular guy that knocks you over on tape." 

I don’t understand how great a WR has to be for one to be knocked over after looking at tape but 

Seth Williams? 

Been waiting for the right time to say: Gus is not really on the hot seat unless he really, really lays an egg this year. I guess, this is as good a time as any to say it.

But this isn't really the season to make a call on Malzahn unless the wheels completely fall off."

34 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Been waiting for the right time to say: Gus is not really on the hot seat unless he really, really lays an egg this year. I guess, this is as good a time as any to say it.

But this isn't really the season to make a call on Malzahn unless the wheels completely fall off."

Yeah, agreed.  But his huge buyout contributes somewhat to this.

11 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

I would remain anonymous if those quotes were mine too. What a bunch of nothing from someone who seems to know nothing.

Anonymous coach E.G. offensive analytic technician of Arkansas 

11 hours ago, WFE12 said:

"You can't say enough about what Kevin Steele has done with that defense."

Maybe, but you can bet your ass we're gonna try. 

11 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I don’t understand how great a WR has to be for one to be knocked over after looking at tape but 

Seth Williams? 

Probably, but Schwartz's football speed is also impressive.

WDE!

4 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Out at a bunch of Jrs and RSJrs on the OL being young last year.

Is this message clear but succinct too?

What if we had an anonymous thread for posters lol

What do you think about that @abw0004 guy

Anonymous poster: I don't like him at all, but that @Tiger he is golden.

15 minutes ago, DAG said:

Anonymous poster: I don't like him at all, but that @Tiger he is golden.

Both an exciting and terrifying proposition

25 minutes ago, DAG said:

Anonymous poster: Personally, something about the way he writes really speaks to me.  I just feel so attracted to him.  Just has sex-appeal bursting at the seams.  I wish I could be just like him.

Fixed it for you.

@DAG, here is another anonymous poster from another thread, purely for reference.:

On 7/1/2019 at 3:09 PM, abw0004 said:

There is just one poster that I have always admired: @abw0004.  He has always been right on EVERYTHING, NO MATTER WHAT.

I have even been told from very credible sources he is very good looking.  Drop dead gorgeous.  The ladies tell me he is a very, thorough lover.  Works out that beach bod so he can practice his strolls on the beach on a white stallion, shirtless.  Even saved an old lady from a shark attack while strolling.  Wrangled that shark like no other after punching him in the nose.  Put a lasso on that sucker, rode him out to sea and set him lose.  Old lady only suffered minor scratches.  He refused the key to the city though.  No recognition needed.

On top of that he is very smart.  Learned pretty good at Auburn.  Did so well they had a graduation ceremony just for him.  In Jordan-Hare.  Cam Newton was in attendance. 

His finesse use of GIF's is something of a masterpiece.  It makes you think of Banksy, where you want to screenshot his posts and sell them for millions of dollars.  True artist in his choice of medium.

Where he truly shines is his eye for hype videos.  He knows how to scour the earth for Auburn hype videos that make you cry right there in your chair.  And you don't even care if your boss is looking at you because his recommended video was that moving.

His wit is the reason you get up in the morning.  Every post just rolls off of your tongue like a molasses.  Just wow.

Dang it I forgot to use my burner account!  

Anonymous poster: Last season @GwillMac6 gif game was strong, but I do not know how he will replicate that this season. There is more pressure at Auburn than anywhere else in the SEC to deliver high quality gifs week in and week out.

19 minutes ago, DAG said:

Anonymous poster: Last season @GwillMac6 gif game was strong, but I do not know he will replicate that this season. There is more pressure at Auburn than anywhere else in the SEC to deliver high quality gifs week in and week out.

The rest of conference has caught up on gifs...these days you've got evolve.   You gotta have gifs AND....  Gotta bring something extra to compete.

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

The rest of conference has caught up on gifs...these days you've got evolve.   You gotta have gifs AND....  Gotta bring something extra to compete.

I will say though, the rest of the forum has not caught up yet to @GwillMac6's use of the Caps Lock button...

10 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I will say though, the rest of the forum has not caught up yet to @GwillMac6's use of the Caps Lock button...

OH SNAP, THAT'LL NEVER HAPPEN.... WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

erwwer.gif

retrtr.gif

uuyuyuty.gif

Archived