Kent St - Game Thread

ValleyTiger

Just now, doug3020 said:

According to some, we're just being vanilla until next week. I'm not buying that argument as these are the same basic plays we've seen since 2015. I'd love to be wrong.

That is a weak argument.  Do you think Bama was vanilla today?  If that’s the case, we need a new playbook.  

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just being honest I don't see how I could play against us and not at least get one pick. You're going to see that wheel route you're going to see the fake reverse go deep EVERY SINGLE GAME

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

That is a weak argument.  Do you think Bama was vanilla today?  If that’s the case, we need a new playbook.  

What part is weak? I think we're showing the playbook according to Gus

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I watched one drive of the Alabama game earlier today and it was at the end of the 3rd quarter with Bama up by 18 and their offense was just so much more fun to watch. They mixed up passes with runs and the passes weren't just screens and bombs. 

Bama is never fun to watch unless they are losing. 

9 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

The knock on Kam has been that he’s too slow but he didn’t look very slow there 

Only by the uninformed. Some of us have been crying for him for years.

4 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

I’m desperately trying to find my enjoyment of Auburn football again but Gus makes it tough...

This. God this. I'm so sick of Gus's offense. It's literally the same freaking 4 to 5 plays. Not exaggerating....literally. 

Our defense looks like they wanna just take the night off. Awful. 

Archived