Things I Think I Saw: AU vs Florida

JMR

4 hours ago, JMR said:

Small world! We may have actually "met" in 68, if you were working out of DaNang. We kept you guys pretty busy down around Thong Duc Special Forces camp in May of '68.  Rough times then.

Semper Fi coach.  Hope you keep posting your analysis.  Always see something in it I didn't see ... and it challenges some of the perspectives on the things I thought I saw....After both you guys...Pendleton grunt ... early 80's.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Semper Fi coach.  Hope you keep posting your analysis.  Always see something in it I didn't see ... and it challenges some of the perspectives on the things I thought I saw....After both you guys...Pendleton grunt ... early 80's.

I went to Recon School at Pendleton (and Coronado).  Loved it out there!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Coach. Every Sunday after church I come to this site looking for your post. Good, bad or indifferent you are spot on with your insight of the game. 

Please do not let a few idiotic people win! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JMR said:

I went to Recon School at Pendleton (and Coronado).  Loved it out there!

Well, here's a loud and thunderous Ooohhhrrrraaaahhh.

On 10/6/2019 at 7:21 PM, augolf1716 said:

Even better damn I should have though of that..... yep I was a little dirty player but at 5'9" 165lb's I had to be

I didn't realize the game of golf was so rowdy and rough.......😜

Edited by Tigerbelle
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, jAUSon said:

@JMR The things I thought I saw thread is a weekly favorite of mine, saddens me greatly to see you hang it up. Please don't.

another DITTO.... i read more than post other than the look a likes thread usually.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Slammer1 said:

I bet you did. It sure beats Swamp LeJuene 👍

Hey now, Camp Lejeune is where the greatest AUFamily forums poster ever was born.

<----- This guy

• Like 1

@KolchakAU85, congrats. You will not be forced to read any more of my unqualified input on this forum. In fact, you will not be ABLE to read any. I hope this pleases you. Please feel free to replace my input with your own. It’s all yours. 

JMR,

I've been out of town so I was just catching up on your post and the comments because your thread and StatTiger's analysis threads are all I generally read in the football section because of the many people with agendas that aren't worth a person's time.When I first read your reply, I thought you had put the guy on ignore as someone had suggested. It wasn't until I saw all the other comments asking you to continue, that I realized I had misread your post.  As many before have posted, I hope you reconsider and continue your analysis because it is beneficial and educational for many of us on here. Thank you for the time you have spent in the past and hope to see your analysis in the future. War Eagle!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Auburn helped Florida look like world champions. I was thrilled to see LSU put Florida back in their rightful place.

Florida played them toe to toe until two of their best defensive guys were hurt. Florida is good and yes we played a poor game, but they played LSU fat better than any team has thus far

• Like 1

Coach, like many others here I thoroughly enjoy reading your post each week and hope that you will continue to write them. 

9 hours ago, wde21 said:

Coach, your posts are my favorite. I always look forward to them each week. I hope you will continue and just ignore the tacky poster!

Love it.  Such an odd bird. Support for JMR is overwhelming. Keep it up, Coach!!

download.jpeg

Edited by ToraGirl
  • Like 1

On 10/13/2019 at 9:44 PM, akillshot said:

JMR,

I've been out of town so I was just catching up on your post and the comments because your thread and StatTiger's analysis threads are all I generally read in the football section because of the many people with agendas that aren't worth a person's time.When I first read your reply, I thought you had put the guy on ignore as someone had suggested. It wasn't until I saw all the other comments asking you to continue, that I realized I had misread your post.  As many before have posted, I hope you reconsider and continue your analysis because it is beneficial and educational for many of us on here. Thank you for the time you have spent in the past and hope to see your analysis in the future. War Eagle!

Semper Fi coach!!!

On 10/17/2019 at 4:50 PM, ToraGirl said:

Love it.  Such an odd bird. Support for JMR is overwhelming. Keep it up, Coach!!

download.jpeg

Don't lump him in with us

It is a shame that we appear to have lost a valuable feature on our forum. I really looked forward to the Coach's take after each AU football game. Coach if you read this I just want to thank you for all of your efforts posting the "Things I think I saw" threads. Please feel free to resume them in the future. There are many folks on here that enjoyed reading your insights. War Eagle!

:wareagle:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Butthead said:

Uh, why not ban the a-holes?

Well, this particular one WAS banned, FWIW...

I was really hoping that coach would see how much his work is appreciated by so many that he would overlook the a-hole who offended him and written "things I think I saw- Arkansas". That's one of the few things I looked forward to, an unbiased opinion from someone who really knows a thing or two about the sport we all love. Bummer☹

Edited by tbone4jc
  • Like 2