2020 4* TE Brandon Frazier Commits To AU!

Sizzle

Kid is huge with strength, hands, and speed to go with it.  I don't think Bo could miss a target like that. Maybe Morris can pull this one off. Also really need our whole staff to do something special for BJones and family.

1 minute ago, autan said:

Kid is huge with strength, hands, and speed to go with it.  I don't think Bo could miss a target like that. Maybe Morris can pull this one off. Also really need our whole staff to do something special for BJones and family.

Hmmm what do you mean by special!? What do you suggest? I think a sack full of Ben Franklin's will do it!!! What say you!? Lol.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Are we getting any closer to landing Frazier and Burks commitments?

Not sure about Frazier but yes on Burks, We are a few days closer from the last time you asked a similar question about them.

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, ellitor said:

Not sure about Frazier but yes on Burks, We are a few days closer from the last time you asked a similar question about them.

That's rich

22 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Don't worry. Long after signing has come and gone, I'll still be hanging around and posting. I can't let all my fans down who can't wait to see what I'll post next. Stay tuned.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, auburn4ever said:

Don't worry. Long after signing has come and gone, I'll still be hanging around and posting. I can't let all my fans down who can't wait to see what I'll post next. Stay tuned.

I feel your pain!

https://247sports.com/Player/Brandon-Frazier-46055385/

Moved up to a 4 star and the number 211 player overall in 247 own personal rankings. His composite score is still really low though.

51 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

His composite score is still really low though.

Still jumped 200 spots with today's 247 bump.

• Thanks 1

FWIW a connected poster from the bunker with a strong track record is confident we get Frazier. Makes it sound like momma OKed on AU, which was our biggest hurdle. Gus & Chad had their in home visit today.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, ellitor said:

FWIW a connected poster from the bunker with a strong track record is confident we get Frazier. Makes it sound like momma OKed on AU, which was our biggest hurdle. Gus & Chad had their in home visit today.

Now to just use him and his ability

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Rivals TxTech mod changed his FutureCast from TT to AU.

13 hours ago, ellitor said:

Standing by with crow and hot sauce. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Standing by with crow and hot sauce. 

I hope that I will have to eat crow and hot sauce on B Jones as I recently said I thought our chances had dropped.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LKEEL75 said:

Now to just use him and his ability

Missouri

• Like 1

• ellitor changed the title to ***2020 3* TE Brandon Frazier (Commit Watch: 1/30, 6 PM)***
19 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@McLoofus Now you know what time to heat up the crow.

My super power is the reverse jinx. Tastes awful, but I'll do what I have to for the good of the team. 

I'll be really excited if we get this guy. I'll be excited about having him, and I'll be excited about what that *might* mean about the power dynamic with regards to running the offense. 

Edited by McLoofus
  • Like 1