Men vs Arkansas Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

It’s every night. Officiating is hard. I’m not going to sugar coat it. But it seems every close game has too many moments where refs lack common sense. 

I though AU was done. Huge road win. 

It can be tough but it’s their job to not suck and be completely biased. My job is hard too, but if I suck that much that consistently I’d be unemployed

IF this team ever gets on a shooting roll watch out Murica.....We find ways to win even when the shots aren't falling and the refs try their best to knock us down. 

You Can't hold these boys down....Grown Ass Men!!!! WAR DAMN EAGLE Great game guys and Bruce great coaching!!! WHO NEXT!?

I never everrrrrrrr expected to win this game!!!!!!!!!! What a great treat and surprise!!!!! Holy crap!!!!! This is amazing!!!! My pants are coming off!!!

I'm going streaking!!!!! Who's with me!?!!  Lol

giphy-28.gif

8 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

No Flannigan fouled Jones on the elbow with his chin.

I think Flanigan did foul him, and you could see that in the disappointment in his face, but in exact situations like that, usually the offensive player initiating such contact is called for the foul. Home cooking happens though

Well my Arkansas buddy isn’t too happy. I won’t screen cap the texts he sent me because this is a family site. He blamed refs on the final possession in regulation and said the Birmingham offices were making sure we could win. 

Imagine if we could click on offense every night...our defense is the reason we have been in most of our games as of late.  If we could consistently get 3 or more guys in double figures each game, we would be very hard to beat for anyone.

7 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I'm amazed at the job Our 🐐 BP is doing!!!! Il be honest with you. I don't think we are that good and def the least talented BP team since year 2 but this team through grit and grind is reminding me more and more of his elite 8 team at Rocky top. Eaary similar. We are winning ugly like them. But guess what we winning baby!!!! Woooooo!!!!!! Let's goooooo baaaaay baaaaay!!!!! War damn Bruce Pearl eagle!!!! I love it!!!!

Any win this year in conference on the road or even at home vs a good team I am astounded now comes muhhhhhhh super bowl!!!!! I want freaking will wade head on a platter!!!!! Gimme gimme gimme!!!! Lol

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Well my Arkansas buddy isn’t too happy. I won’t screen cap the texts he sent me because this is a family site. He blamed refs on the final possession in regulation and said the Birmingham offices were making sure we could win. 

Sounds like he didn’t watch the same game. 

This game ... HOLY CRAP! No one should ever give up on this team or start getting too down if we're losing by 10 points. Second week in a row we've been down by around 10 WITH 5 MINUTES TO GO, ON THE ROAD and come back to win! AHHHHHH! I feel like @GwillMac6 with all the caps!

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

This loser whining mentality is getting old by fan bases! I guess every fan thinks even their mediocre teams should be undefeated! And the Kentucky fans think they should be undefeated forever. They are the Bama of sec b-ball!

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I never everrrrrrrr expected to win this game!!!!!!!!!! What a great treat and surprise!!!!! Holy crap!!!!! This is amazing!!!! My pants are coming off!!!

I'm going streaking!!!!! Who's with me!?!!  Lol

giphy-28.gif

source.gif

unnamed.gif

Arky missed their last 7 three point attempts. Tired. They brought their A game effort, but it was not enough.

6 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

IF this team ever gets on a shooting roll watch out Murica.....We find ways to win even when the shots aren't falling and the refs try their best to knock us down. 

You Can't hold these boys down....Grown Ass Men!!!! WAR DAMN EAGLE Great game guys and Bruce great coaching!!! WHO NEXT!?

I keep waiting for it to happen, but Ive pretty much resigned myself to realizing we will just have to win ugly or not at all. Just not a good shooting team. Miss so many open looks.

1 minute ago, aubearcat said:

This was NEEDED so much! Hopefully he doesn't go back into a slump because we can't get through these next several games without him going off.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

This game ... HOLY CRAP! No one should ever give up on this team or start getting too down if we're losing by 10 points. Second week in a row we've been down by around 10 ON THE ROAD and come back to win! AHHHHHH! I feel like @GwillMac6 with all the caps!

Every road win feels like 2 in one for me!!!! I go in to every season not expecting to win any road game. So to win now 2 road games against quality teams in state and arky is flat out outstanding!!!!! This team has so much heart!!! What they lack in skill and talent they make up for in fight!!!! Woooooo!!!!

Archived