2021 3* OT J’Marion Gooch Flips ToThe Vols

Zeek

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/27/2020 at 4:40 PM, fredst said:

Big position of need but I would trade him for Brooks if we’re fighting UTK for players. JMO....

Politely disagree. Gooch is way underrated. If we get Scooby Williams at the Buck I'd rather have Gooch than Brooks. If we miss on Scooby then I agree.

41 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Politely disagree. Gooch is way underrated. If we get Scooby Williams at the Buck I'd rather have Gooch than Brooks. If we miss on Scooby then I agree.

You posted exactly what I was going to post. People getting caught in the stars again. I think Gooch could be really good for us 

10 hours ago, Sizzle said:

You posted exactly what I was going to post. People getting caught in the stars again. I think Gooch could be really good for us 

dyrye.gif

fdgdfggf.gif

10 hours ago, ellitor said:

Isn't Gooch our lowest rated recruit outside of a JUCO dude? I mean I get seeing SOME 3 stars as underrated but at the end of the day.............

hgfghf.gif

28 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Isn't Gooch our lowest rated recruit outside of a JUCO dude? I mean I get seeing SOME 3 stars as underrated but at the end of the day.............

Yes but when Keith says a guy is very underrated, which he has & I thought you saw it, it carries a lot of weight given his track record on evaluations.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Hate hearing this.

@McLoofus You must have some weird Jedi sense. I had not seen or heard anything about him wavering including the podcast on the previous page (a4e posts of concern does not count as he is concerned about everybody).

8 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@McLoofus You must have some weird Jedi sense. I had not seen or heard anything about him wavering including the podcast on the previous page (a4e posts of concern does not count as he is concerned about everybody).

I've been following our new friend @The Jboy Show on Twitter :)

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Oh. I haven't checked his account since Saturday.

Yeah, it was all later Saturday night or yesterday. They actually all switched their picks to UT. 

Just now, McLoofus said:

Yeah, it was all later Saturday night or yesterday. They actually all switched their picks to UT. 

Yeah. I just posted it. lol

12 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Any idea what happened to cause the predictors to suddenly expect him to flip?

Gooch and Pruitt immediately bonded over both of them never hearing about asparagus before!!! 

12 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Any idea what happened to cause the predictors to suddenly expect him to flip?

The vols have been pushing hard since he committed to AU. Keith posted last night that hard push is finally paying off & the Vols have made a huge move. Be curious if/when @The Jboy Show can go into more detail.

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Gooch and Pruitt immediately bonded over both of them never hearing about asparagus before!!! 

"I'm dead serious, Gooch. I haven't seen a single green thing on a plate since I moved to Knoxville. We have 4 food groups: fried, gravy, biscuits and pork. And cardiologist visits are dirt cheap because they're all subsidized by Jimmy Dean. I'm telling you, man, it's heaven."

Isn't all of this dependent on whether Tennessee has a good season this year?  If I recall correctly, a lot of recruits might jump ship if Tennessee falters.  @ellitor was that you that said this?

17 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Isn't all of this dependent on whether Tennessee has a good season this year?  If I recall correctly, a lot of recruits might jump ship if Tennessee falters.  @ellitor was that you that said this?

No. I said Hunter 48 said that on the Bunker. I have no clue if it's real or not.

16 hours ago, ellitor said:

I can agree with this now with info that we’re apparently in pretty good position with Williams. Note that the original post was from 4 months ago, lol

46 minutes ago, fredst said:

I can agree with this now with info that we’re apparently in pretty good position with Williams. Note that the original post was from 4 months ago, lol

I know. I was surprised Rigsby replied to it.

28 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

How hard are our coaches pushing to keep Gooch.

@AuburnNTexas probably pretty hard. Even with him we aren't done at OT in the class & don't have many other great options.

Archived