Kaepernick on July Fourth: 'We reject your celebration of white supremacy'

Auburn85

3 hours ago, AUDub said:

He was very, very good during that stretch for the 'niners under Harbaugh. Few defenses had an answer for him. 

When they ran a system that was centered around him he was good. But, the rest of the league finally caught up with him he couldn't adjust. He does deserve another shot in the NFL,  teams started to get cold on him even before the kneeling stuff. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

So sick of CK and all his grandstanding about the U.S. Trump put it so eloquently to AOC and Omar a few months back when he said "If you don't like America and what it stands for, then you are free to leave." I am fed up with the whining, crying, butt hurt liberals who hate our country and just won't shut up about how unfair their life is. PLEASE CK, GET OUT OF THE UNITED STATES NOW BY WHATEVER MEANS OF TRANSPORT NECESSARY! HERE'S A LAUNDRY LIST OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO BE AMERICANS THAT YOU CAN TAKE WITH YOU:  WHOOPEE, JOEY BAHAR, AOC, ILHAN OMAR, JOE BIDEN, BARAK OBAMA, MICHELLE OBAMA, ESPECIALLY NANCY PELOSI, AND MOST OF THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATIC PARTY. EVERYBODY THAT WANTS TO CHANGE OUR TRADITIONAL VALUES IN THIS COUNTRY AND WANTS TO DISRESPECT OUR COUNTRY, OUR FLAG, OR OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM, PLEASE LEAVE. GOODBYE, GOOD RIDDANCE, AND DON'T COME BACK!

Great way to sound like a sane, logical person—using all caps in a block of bold text. 

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Great way to sound like a sane, logical person—using all caps in a block of bold text. 

that meant I'm not happy with ck and others like him. enough is enough! that better?

5 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I also always chuckle at the flat earther "love it or leave it" clowns when trump's entire campaign platform was "America isn't great anymore".

Bonus points for claiming that the last sentient human to occupy the White House hated the country so much that he ran it for 8 years. 

15 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

that meant I'm not happy with ck and others like him. enough is enough! that better?

Yo I just got back from officiating a polygamous homosexual wedding while simultaneously performing an abortion, kneeling on a flag and ministering a satanic funeral.

y u mad?

1 hour ago, ArgoEagle said:

" I am fed up with the whining, crying, butt hurt liberals who hate our country and just won't shut up about how unfair their life is.

There will always be people (either side) who do this no matter what. I don't care much for the politics or viewpoints of many that you listed but the all out resentment and hatred that many are showing each other needs to stop. This board is a microcosm of the nation and it's really discouraging how some go back and forth. If we don't care to seek a solution then it won't seek us. The communist countri of the world are watching and laughing at us and they are loving it because we are doing to ourselves what they have wanted for ages. Divided we fall and they haven't used a single ballistic weapon against us. "We have met the enemy and he is us"- Walt Kelly...  and it's not satire this time. 

6 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Yo I just got back from officiating a polygamous homosexual wedding while simultaneously performing an abortion, kneeling on a flag and ministering a satanic funeral.

y u mad?

If you did all that you got an entity named GOD to deal with. I feel sorry for you when he does.

4 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

If you did all that you got an entity named GOD to deal with. I feel sorry for you when he does.

gxn2ny35x9l41.jpg

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Argo owns this sign, doesn't he?

church-or-deviljpg-c504daf0a7a0ac16.jpg

Funny story. My oldest daughter wanted a shirt with that on it for Christmas last year. She wears it proudly lol. 

Just now, AUDub said:

Funny story. My oldest daughter wanted a shirt with that on it for Christmas last year. She wears it proudly lol. 

When I was living in Michigan, I brought an ex girlfriend home to meet the family.  As we were driving back north on 65, we passed it.  She couldn't believe that sign existed.  I just laughed and laughed.

6 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

When I was living in Michigan, I brought an ex girlfriend home to meet the family.  As we were driving back north on 65, we passed it.  She couldn't believe that sign existed.  I just laughed and laughed.

It's a landmark at this point. The guy that put it up passed away and his family maintains it. 

argo trump is a bigger piece of s*** than anyone you named. anyone.

So sick of CK and all his grandstanding about the U.S. Trump put it so eloquently to AOC and Omar a few months back when he said "If you don't like America and what it stands for, then you are free to leave." I am fed up with the whining, crying, butt hurt liberals who hate our country and just won't shut up about how unfair their life is. PLEASE CK, GET OUT OF THE UNITED STATES NOW BY WHATEVER MEANS OF TRANSPORT NECESSARY! HERE'S A LAUNDRY LIST OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO BE AMERICANS THAT YOU CAN TAKE WITH YOU:  WHOOPEE, JOEY BAHAR, AOC, ILHAN OMAR, JOE BIDEN, BARAK OBAMA, MICHELLE OBAMA, ESPECIALLY NANCY PELOSI, AND MOST OF THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATIC PARTY. EVERYBODY THAT WANTS TO CHANGE OUR TRADITIONAL VALUES IN THIS COUNTRY AND WANTS TO DISRESPECT OUR COUNTRY, OUR FLAG, OR OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM, PLEASE LEAVE. GOODBYE, GOOD RIDDANCE, AND DON'T COME BACK!

This is a stupid post. Nobody dislikes the thought of what America is supposed to represent and be. It's the hypocrisy and the structure that won't allow it. I mean I know it's great you. Your post is actually a great example of the hypocrisy.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

This is a stupid post. Nobody dislikes the thought of what America is supposed to represent and be. It's the hypocrisy and the structure that won't allow it. I mean I know it's great you. Your post is actually a great example of the hypocrisy.

No sir! People open their mouth and say I hate America, they burn our flag, they take down and desecrate our historical statues. Labron James, a revered black man to black people and a lot of white people as well, said some of the most racist remarks against white people i have ever heard in my life with no consequences whatsoever.

I live in Walker County Alabama. The population of white to black is probably around 65-35. I have passed by or talked to hundreds of black people since the whole mess started in Minnesota and spread across the country and have not had a single negative encounter with a black person. All conversations, waves, head nods have all been friendly and positive. You cant blame an entire race for the actions of a few of that race. it depends on what area of the country you live in and how each individual chooses to act (black or white). It's time for people to take accountability for their own actions, stop blaming everybody else, and look on each other with love and say what can I do to make my fellow countrymen feel good about themselves, me, and our country. I'm done with the protesting, whining, and racist propaganda. You can think, feel, and act as you wish.

But don't try to force feed me on what  hypocrisy means to you. Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining. i ain't buyin it.

2 hours ago, gr82be said:

There will always be people (either side) who do this no matter what. I don't care much for the politics or viewpoints of many that you listed but the all out resentment and hatred that many are showing each other needs to stop. This board is a microcosm of the nation and it's really discouraging how some go back and forth. If we don't care to seek a solution then it won't seek us. The communist countri of the world are watching and laughing at us and they are loving it because we are doing to ourselves what they have wanted for ages. Divided we fall and they haven't used a single ballistic weapon against us. "We have met the enemy and he is us"- Walt Kelly...  and it's not satire this time. 

My Dad was a HUGE Pogo fan!

2 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

No sir! People open their mouth and say I hate America, they burn our flag, they take down and desecrate our historical statues. Labron James, a revered black man to black people and a lot of white people as well, said some of the most racist remarks against white people i have ever heard in my life with no consequences whatsoever.

I live in Walker County Alabama. The population of white to black is probably around 65-35. I have passed by or talked to hundreds of black people since the whole mess started in Minnesota and spread across the country and have not had a single negative encounter with a black person. All conversations, waves, head nods have all been friendly and positive. You cant blame an entire race for the actions of a few of that race. it depends on what area of the country you live in and how each individual chooses to act (black or white). It's time for people to take accountability for their own actions, stop blaming everybody else, and look on each other with love and say what can I do to make my fellow countrymen feel good about themselves, me, and our country. I'm done with the protesting, whining, and racist propaganda. You can think, feel, and act as you wish.

But don't try to force feed me on what  hypocrisy means to you. Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining. i ain't buyin it.

well gosh then tell me you love me and we will talk. and talk to your boy trump as he is stirring this crap up. he is as racist as they come and just about everyone in the world agrees but you trumpies. and some trumpies have said they have had enough of his crap. i know several. he has done nothing but throw gas on the fire. lock him up. hit him again. and until justice is the same for all there will always be protests. the fact you have had enough is laughable because i am sure you watched mr floyd murdered in broad daylight by a thug in a uniform. police are supposed to above all that but they do it and get away with it every single day. trump does not care and if you believe that he does  i feel sorry for you. all he is interested in is getting reelected because if he does not his first term is a failure. secondly he will not have the protections he has had while in office getting away with everything he has. it is not a left and right issue it is a right and wrong issue. jesus the man gassed his own countrymen for a photo op holding a bible. and that protest he gassed was peaceful and within the law. how come you do not mention him among all this countries troubles? and do not question me about the flag or our soldiers in our country when trump would not step up against the bounty russia put on our soldiers and got some of them killed. he is not a patriot so why give him a pass? must be that cute photo op of him hugging the flag right? there comes a time when people have to quit giving you and other  trumpers a pass and hold you accountable for your actions which is giving trump a pass every single time he does something bad. oh he was joking. fake news. you guys give him every single excuse under the sun. and you voted for him. that is enabling. and the sad thing is is that he is not that good a con artist. me personally? i hopoe there is a special place in hell for him. he hurt lots of people and they finally reached the breaking point. you know right now during the coovid thing he is trying his hardest to take health care away from thirty million people. how much more does he have to do? but you go ahead and blame libs and people of color. so maybe you need to get your ass out of america. that hate you seem to buy is against people who would hurt the country and not the country itself..........

26 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

well gosh then tell me you love me and we will talk. and talk to your boy trump as he is stirring this crap up. he is as racist as they come and just about everyone in the world agrees but you trumpies. and some trumpies have said they have had enough of his crap. i know several. he has done nothing but throw gas on the fire. lock him up. hit him again. and until justice is the same for all there will always be protests. the fact you have had enough is laughable because i am sure you watched mr floyd murdered in broad daylight by a thug in a uniform. police are supposed to above all that but they do it and get away with it every single day. trump does not care and if you believe that he does  i feel sorry for you. all he is interested in is getting reelected because if he does not his first term is a failure. secondly he will not have the protections he has had while in office getting away with everything he has. it is not a left and right issue it is a right and wrong issue. jesus the man gassed his own countrymen for a photo op holding a bible. and that protest he gassed was peaceful and within the law. how come you do not mention him among all this countries troubles? and do not question me about the flag or our soldiers in our country when trump would not step up against the bounty russia put on our soldiers and got some of them killed. he is not a patriot so why give him a pass? must be that cute photo op of him hugging the flag right? there comes a time when people have to quit giving you and other  trumpers a pass and hold you accountable for your actions which is giving trump a pass every single time he does something bad. oh he was joking. fake news. you guys give him every single excuse under the sun. and you voted for him. that is enabling. and the sad thing is is that he is not that good a con artist. me personally? i hopoe there is a special place in hell for him. he hurt lots of people and they finally reached the breaking point. you know right now during the coovid thing he is trying his hardest to take health care away from thirty million people. how much more does he have to do? but you go ahead and blame libs and people of color. so maybe you need to get your ass out of america. that hate you seem to buy is against people who would hurt the country and not the country itself..........

There you go. I mentioned Trump's name one time and you came up with several paragraphs about him. Typical liberal move. I really don't wake up in the morning and see what Trump has said or tweeted to make up my mind. We happen to share the same opinion of if you are not happy living in the U.S., then hit the pavement and go somewhere else. 2nd point is I believe there is some racism out there, but it goes both ways, as I illustrated with CK and Labron. The issue has been pointed out; it is real, but disrespecting our country is never acceptable, looting and rioting are crimes and are not justified. It's time to put this bunch of bull in the rear view mirror and press forward. That's hard to do when racist scum won't let it die. My God in Heaven commanded me to love everybody, and I do. I want to see no harm come to anybody. I want every single soul to accept Salvation through Jesus Christ through His death, burial, and resurrection. That's the loving part. Nowhere in the Bible does it say you have to like people. And so there are people I don't like, in fact can't stand, such as CK, and wish he would straighten up, and there's people who don't like me, but it just bees that way.

3 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

I'm not trying to force feed you anything, I mean look at the things you've said so I couldn't possibly take you seriously, but I will tell you the definition of hypocrisy and that's what it is.

Please tell me these so hateful remarks LeBron said.....and are they anywhere near as hateful at the president's stuff? And yes we know LeBron is black. You could've just said a respected man.....You don't hear people saying Tom Brady who is a highly regarded white man....who some black people respect as well......

And yes black people are people if you just walk by and nod guess what?!? They don't Rob, and kill you! They wave and everything! Also guess what it doesn't mean racism doesn't exist because you don't see it! If you're not racist why should you see it? But yeah it's a big conspiracy we are all lying about it to eventually get extra French fries in our happy meal when we buy it.....ooops I mean steal it!

4 hours ago, AUDub said:

Y'all go ahead and mock Christianity. God is not mocked. For whatever a man sows, so also shall he reap. You and Brad and all the other mockers will bow and confess Jesus  Christ is Lord!

I find the whole telling people to leave and then having a super strong faith in Christianity being hypoc....nevermind

Just now, cole256 said:

I find the whole telling people to leave and being having a super strong faith in Christianity being hypoc....nevermind

Don't engage Argo further, Cole. He's a zealot and you'll never reason him out of a mindset he didn't reason himself into. 

Stick with mockery. 

Y'all go ahead and mock Christianity. God is not mocked. For whatever a man sows, so also shall he reap. You and Brad and all the other mockers will bow and confess Jesus  Christ is Lord!

Riveting tale, chap.

My mockery is reserved for you. Hell, I love that sign lol. 

Archived