Whitlow Lands at Western Illinois.

Timbeaux38

On 5/27/2021 at 10:07 PM, Zeek said:

There's something wildly wrong for him to be at FCS. He's definitely a Power 5 back. 

I've assumed grades from the start. No reason, just a hunch I've had. Something about it never felt right.

Edited by boisnumber1
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Maybe he could get sponsored by Hooters or something.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, aublaise said:

Well, we could use him

I'd take him back immediately 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sani-Freeze said:

Not if you knew what he tried to do on his way out... 

share with the crowd 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NoALtiger said:

Well I’ll be that guy…..what he do? 

Yea and i am going to be that guy with this guy🔺🔺   What did he do???????????????????

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sani-Freeze said:

Not if you knew what he tried to do on his way out... 

this is like the hot girl shaking her butt in front of the guy and then saying you can't touch this.... 

• Facepalm 1

On 7/4/2021 at 6:53 AM, Hay Field 101 said:

Yea and i am going to be that guy with this guy🔺🔺   What did he do???????????????????

Sorry to be vague but he got mad about something and tried to cause some trouble for AU. It's been a while so hopefully it all blew over. 

Anyway, we could use his talent but suffice it to say he's not someone we should be fondly remembering and pining away for. 

Edited by Sani-Freeze
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Sani-Freeze said:

Anyway, we could use his talent but suffice it to say he's not someone we should be fondly remembering and pining away for. 

We could always use a designated fumbler though🤔….

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 year later...

boobie update 10/26/22: He is on Warner University's football roster this season, but could not find any recorded stats. Warner is an NAIA school in in Florida, and currently 0-5. 

11 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

boobie update 10/26/22: He is on Warner University's football roster this season, but could not find any recorded stats. Warner is an NAIA school in in Florida, and currently 0-5. 

How old is Boobie now…did not know he still had eligibility left…

17 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

I saw that as my son's old high school coach is the OC. They are not a very talented program. And Boobie was listed at like 140 lbs? I had to look twice to realize it was him.

12 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

I saw that as my son's old high school coach is the OC. They are not a very talented program. And Boobie was listed at like 140 lbs? I had to look twice to realize it was him.

correct, 6'0 140 lbs lol. Checked the picture to make sure it was really him and it was. No stats though so I'm not sure what's going on there.

140 lbs? That can't be right. Damn that would be a concerning amount of weight loss for a guy who wasn't particularly a small back

He's probably 240 and they made a typo on his bio. You can tell immediately from what little you can see of his arms in his picture that he's not 140 lol.

9 minutes ago, metafour said:

He's probably 240 and they made a typo on his bio. You can tell immediately from what little you can see of his arms in his picture that he's not 140 lol.

140 could explain why he’s not playing though.

1 hour ago, PoetTiger said:

How old is Boobie now…did not know he still had eligibility left…

Considering it's NAIA, he get's another 2 yours of NAIA eligibility since he only competed for 2 at AU.  This is likely why he's listed as a junior, and I assume means he was never an active athlete at WIU.

On 7/4/2021 at 9:43 AM, lutzcammed said:

this is like the hot girl shaking her butt in front of the guy and then saying you can't touch this.... 

Ah...so you're one of those kind of men.