* Official Auburn vs. Kentucky Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, auburnphan said:

Even though it didn’t work, I love the fact that they went hurry up and threw a pass!!!

This. Offense looks completely different. 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Liking what I'm seeing from the offense. A fade in the endzone, receivers not running 3 verts. And we're going for two!

Good to see you posting brother!!

Is this how a real college offense normally looks? War Eagle Shivers running with a chip on his shoulder. And love the routes! 

2 minutes ago, AubWes33 said:

And we got the 2pt conversion????? Boom. 

This thread would melt down if we didn't get that but I love it.

3 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

TBH, I cannot wait until Seth is gone. Great talent, but every play he has to get in someone's face and be a little s***. 

I hate to say it but he has something to say every play. I love intensity, but he will cost AU eventually 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Good to see you posting brother!!

Don't have much time to post throughout the week but will be here for gameday and of course basketball season. :P

So much to like on that drive.  How imposing was it to see a Big Tight End in motion to go full speed and block the screen.  Wow!

Alright we usually take a dive after first 2 drives traditionally under Gus, when the script ends. Very interested in seeing the offense the rest of the half. Big opportunity for the D right now to make a statement after getting punched in the mouth

Just now, AUGunsmith said:

Chad evolved, gus never did. Glad gus is finally seeing this and bringing in a real OC

AND letting them do their job. Bo will THRIVE in this offense... now can the defense step up? 

Archived