Coach Candidates Thread (OP Updated 12/22)

Zeek

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

I’ll also throw out that Mario is still retweeting Oregon recruits... just something to follow I guess

He probably just wants to leave Oregon in a good situation similar to Gus at AU. I could be very wrong though 

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, fredst said:

For my man @GwillMac6:

This thread has it all just like you wanted out of a coaching search thread: endless ridiculous speculation about HC candidates and their potential staff, Twitter rumors, trolling, swearing at each other, etc.  And, even an excellent side bar about the merits of small versus full sized chocolate candies! This thread thread is becoming more epic by the hour!!! WWWWWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!

3506B159-1435-4F8B-BAD9-0470675118E2.gif.5fb5203970c32f21f0a7e07a03a959b7.gif

Just now, AuburnTiger4Life said:

He probably just wants to leave Oregon in a good situation similar to Gus at AU. I could be very wrong though 

Definitely just a true professional being a professional. He's still Oregon's head coach. No reason for him to stop working now. 

Plus, he put a ton of sweat and heart into what could be a historic signing class for Oregon. He wants to see it through at least til early signing day for sure. That's his legacy. 

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Is Urban anticipating ocean rise creating beachfront property in Auburn?   That would be the only sensible thing I could make out of this. 

42 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

My nephew drove by MC's house and saw a bunch of trash bags out by the curb.  He then saw MC's wife walk out to her car wearing an Auburn hoodie.

My cousin's nephew's best friend does Cristobal's laundry. She says she just washed a bunch of brand new Auburn clothes. 

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Class act

MAD RESPECT, COACH. I will say this...I never wanted a coach to succeed more than I did Gus...I think in the end...this was needed for both parties. Gus will always be special to me for 13 and 17 memories. War Damn Gus and War Damn Eagle!

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

From earlier 😂

This makes me believe that we were actually interested in KS last night if nothing more than to gauge fan interest and now we have switched to the Cuban Commander

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Definitely just a true professional being a professional. He's still Oregon's head coach. No reason for him to stop working now. 

Plus, he put a ton of sweat and heart into what could be a historic signing class for Oregon. He wants to see it through at least til early signing day for sure. That's his legacy. 

ummmm, I hope he is trying to sway some of them to this nice little town on the plains, just saying.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

From earlier 😂

Yup he knows **** all

2 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

My cousin's nephew's best friend does Cristobal's laundry. She says she just washed a bunch of brand new Auburn clothes. 

Let's get this spoiler to the front page - GIF on Imgur

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

From earlier 😂

Not sure why and if it is going to be big or a bust but I believe it's going to be someone no one is talking about. 

clearly an odd situation with negotiations going on and then the Pac 12 announces the Ducks are playing in the championship because of failed Covid tests at Washington..............

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

This again? Ugh 

Not buying it 

2 minutes ago, WarEagle2423 said:

That’s not encouraging. 

We all know nothing. He knows nothing. Based off my research of Cristobal's twitter account, he did not follow the Auburn players today. Time to just relax... drink A LOT... smoke A LOT... and hope for the best.

Archived