The Mystery Candidate

AUght2win

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, 1auburn1 said:

If true, I would love to know how that went down

Same - main question, who walked away from the table and why? I would have paid that dude $15 million/year

52 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

There was picture circulating last week on Twitter of Urban at the depot in Auburn.  I thought it made its way to this site.

It was photoshopped. Take it from someone who does that for a living 😂

2 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I don’t care if Harsin beat Bama by 100 for a natty 

there’s NO way we had Urban on the line and messed that up

image.gifI really have no idea if it’s true or not bet contrary to what some think, JBoy is pretty spot on. I don’t think he’d have a reason to lie. 

14 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

image.gifI really have no idea if it’s true or not bet contrary to what some think, JBoy is pretty spot on. I don’t think he’d have a reason to lie. 

I'm not referring to your quote or whatever he said, I just hope that it was only talks and Urban wasn't seriously considering it. It would haunt me if they had him and turned HIM down. 

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I'm not referring to your quote or whatever he said, I just hope that it was only talks and Urban wasn't seriously considering it. It would haunt me if they had him and turned HIM down. 

I bet the break in interest probably came from Urban’s side but that’s based solely on thinking Auburn would’ve handed him the keys immediately and said do whatever. 

Archived