2022 4* WR Darrius Clemons - Commits to Michigan

Paladin

1 hour ago, gr82b4au said:

Oregon just lost theIr OC and the coach may leave. How can we not get this kid to AU? We need WR and there is playing time. 

Them losing Moorehead probaly helps them with Clemons if Mario stays. Dude has not had a good offense since he was OC at Penn St several years ago. Oregon's offense Especially their passing offense looked terrible all season.

Edited by GwillMac6

3 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

Oregon just lost theIr OC and the coach may leave. How can we not get this kid to AU? We need WR and there is playing time. 

In the south east alone, FSU not Bowl Eligible, which one of their recruits did we get? Florida and LSU both lost their head coaches not too long ago, what recruits did we steal from them? Texas and Oklahoma coming to the SEC, who do we get from those two states? Hoping we close strong, but thus far, horrible job of recruiting by our staff.

And just to state the obvious: Florida State, Florida, LSU, Texas, Oklahoma all ranked ahead of us in recruiting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Them losing Moorehead probaly helps them with Clemons if Mario stays. Dude has not had a good offense since he was OC at Penn St several years ago. Oregon's offense Especially their passing offense looked terrible all season.

It is looking more and more like Mario will leave

Edited by gr82b4au

10 hours ago, AU-24 said:

In the south east alone, FSU not Bowl Eligible, which one of their recruits did we get? Florida and LSU both lost their head coaches not too long ago, what recruits did we steal from them? Texas and Oklahoma coming to the SEC, who do we get from those two states? Hoping we close strong, but thus far, horrible job of recruiting by our staff.

And just to state the obvious: Florida State, Florida, LSU, Texas, Oklahoma all ranked ahead of us in recruiting.

Sometimes, it's just because of a few thousand miles. I know that you guys in a deep south don't like to hear this, but but not everybody finds it appealing. And that's okay. It's a big world

Edited by 1716AU
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

Sometimes, it's just because of a few thousand miles. I know that you guys in a deep south don't like to hear this, but but not everybody finds it appealing. And that's okay. It's a big world

Concur.  I have absolutely zero desire to ever live in the Deep South again.

Edited by Brad_ATX
  • Like 1

On 11/4/2021 at 5:12 PM, bigbird said:

Not saying it is happening, but it'd be hilarious to me if he committed to us after all

Hahaha. 

Remember our debate @McLoofus? I’m in position to take a huge L! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

Damari Alston needs to work some of his Magic on Twitter! WDE 🦅

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Terrible 

This is baffling to me. Why is Manny Diaz putting up with this BS? I know he is getting paid, but wouldn't he get paid regardless? Either way he can still land a good job as a DC or even a HC maybe at a lower level. Just baffles me.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

This is baffling to me. Why is Manny Diaz putting up with this BS? I know he is getting paid, but wouldn't he get paid regardless? Either way he can still land a good job as a DC or even a HC maybe at a lower level. Just baffles me.

I don't think he gets paid if he quits.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 1716AU said:

I understand, that’s why I’m claiming the current staff can’t even get recruits from the south east or south west let alone the West Coast.

Maybe the excitement of the Birmingham bowl will change our recruiting for the better.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

I understand, that’s why I’m claiming the current staff can’t even get recruits from the south east or south west let alone the West Coast.

Maybe the excitement of the Birmingham bowl will change our recruiting for the better.

Maybe wait until signing day before making such stupid declarations.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

24 maybe a good idea to wait to say all that until signing......just saying you know how recruiting works

42 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:
57 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Maybe wait until signing day before making such stupid declarations.

I don’t know….the momentum created by the epic Birmingham Bowl victory in 2015 carried the program to unprecedented heights under Malzahn….

• Haha 2