I could use your prayer

tbone4jc

Praying 🙏 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

I just lost my sister this morning at 12:40 from liver cancer. She was like a mother to me because when my parents died when I was 13, she took me in even though she was young. She was diagnosed in November of 2020 with stage 4 cancer. The last few weeks were rough. We need prayers because she was the glue that held our family together. Thanks in advance...

Prayers up. Sorry for your loss. Those words in no way minimize this traumatic event of yours. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, tbone4jc said:

I just lost my sister this morning at 12:40 from liver cancer. She was like a mother to me because when my parents died when I was 13, she took me in even though she was young. She was diagnosed in November of 2020 with stage 4 cancer. The last few weeks were rough. We need prayers because she was the glue that held our family together. Thanks in advance...

Tough loss. Prayers lifted for God's comfort for you and your family. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, tbone4jc said:

sending prayer and love your way my fellow auburn brother.

• Love 1

Prayers sent for peace and healing. 🙏🙏🙏  

My younger brother, also an AU grad,  lost his wife from the same illness a few years back, so I have an idea of what you’ve been going through.  

Keep the faith! ✝️

• Love 1

1 minute ago, gctiger said:

Prayers sent for peace and healing. 🙏🙏🙏  

My younger brother, also an AU grad,  lost his wife from the same illness a few years back, so I have an idea of what you’ve been going through.  

Keep the faith! ✝️

my second ex has four or five cancer spots on her liver. she had a tumor removed from her intestines and has to use a bag. she said they are giving her a decent survival rate but i think she is holding back on me. i still love that woman. chemo messed her complexion up and her teeth are falling out but she still has her hair. it is a tuff thing to deal with and i am not sure there is really any way to prepare anyone for it.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, tbone4jc said:

I am so very sorry for your loss. I lost my mom to cancer on Feb 24th of this year. Cancer is an awful thing. I also understand how it is to have the glue of the family ripped from you. That's how it was when Mom and Dad passed within 6 months of each other. You and the rest of your family just have to put in extra effort and stay together. Lean on one another. Be there for each other as your sister would have been. Do it in her honor. 

Father, please lift up this family and watch over them in these trying times. Give them piece to know that she is with you and that she is only physically gone from this world. Fill their hearts with love and strength to come together as a family and celebrate her life. Bless this family lord. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

That's so sad. I am so sorry for your loss. Praying for you and all who loved her.

My step-daughter had surgery today to remove a suspicious spot on her liver that likely came from colon cancer she was recently diagnosed with. She starts chemo in 3 weeks. 

• Love 1

So sorry to hear. I've reached out many time to this family and have never been let down by their true caring and compassion. Lean on us when you need and we'll help in whatever way we can.  Praying for you and the family now. God bless.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Grumps said:

That's so sad. I am so sorry for your loss. Praying for you and all who loved her.

My step-daughter had surgery today to remove a suspicious spot on her liver that likely came from colon cancer she was recently diagnosed with. She starts chemo in 3 weeks. 

Prayers for yours too, Grumps