Auburn vs Penn State — Game Thread

RunInRed

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I forgot who dumb these game threads can get when something doesn't go our way

Seriously ... we need to take a step off the ledge. There is so much more going on besides the conclusions we are jumping to. 

Edited by AUBwins
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Seriously ... we need to take a step off the ledge. There is so much more going on besides the conclusions we are jumping to. 

Yup.  Its one drive.  Calm the frick down folks.

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

No

All I know is that on two of those plays Smoke and McCreary were covering the same guy.  Probably not ideal, but we are definitely not making their qb uncomfortable.  This combination led to that TD imo. All fixable though.  

• Like 1

So we have no pass game outside of rbs and Demetris..haven't been able to truly build chemistry in game with anybody but him and maybe Shedrick. Shed still doesn't seem like a deep option

Just now, AU9377 said:

100 decibels is equivalent to an ambulance siren.  Its at 102 decibels.....so its loud.  This is what they prepared for.

102 is not that bad compared to what we've played in.

Just now, cole256 said:

Lmao at people already blaming the o line before they did anything wrong

They have let a lot seep through.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I forgot who dumb these game threads can get when something doesn't go our way

mickey mouse offense, lets name smoke 'toast', I said this HC was garbage 10 years ago! 

lmao, it never really changes Cole. :) 

1 quarter in - we are seeing this coaching staff in real action. The team seems to have avoided a meltdown in the environment. Just need to fix a few things like the play calling and remember we have some pretty good running backs

1 minute ago, AU9377 said:

100 decibels is equivalent to an ambulance siren.  Its at 102 decibels.....so its loud.  This is what they prepared for.

practicing at 120 for hours multiple days a week is proof this guys needed to be getting paid lol