Auburn vs Penn State — Game Thread

RunInRed

Just now, W.E.D said:

Idk about that 2nd down call and pass

Looked a lot like a Hail Mary . We are ahead and have already thrown two of them. Am I missing something . Is this like the 4th quarter? 🙁

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

They are definitely not getting manhandled lol 

Was going to say that.  Bo is getting a pocket and actually getting the ball of just in time.  

Just now, cole256 said:

I like he keeps going deep. It makes the defense respect the entire field but that's our weak point

Yep, Bobo is going to test you deep many times a game. We need some screens, and flares out of the backfield to slow down their pass rush. They are stacking the box on first down, and just laying their ears back on 2nd, and 3rd.

Just now, au302 said:

Is Bo's shoulder hurt? That deep ball had no zip whatsoever

Missed Hudson over the middle on that one. Coaches need to calm Bo and let him know we only need to get first downs. 
They are making Bo beat them. 
Stacking the box against Tank. 

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

So what's the new rule now then? If they aren't looking at you, you can't touch them?

Yeah basically. Look at what McCreary did on that play. That’s what officials want now, don’t blindside guys you gotta set a basketball pick now 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Unless the camera is making me continually miss something, the middle of the field, especially the posts, are open

Kobe was wide open

• Like 3

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Doesn't make sense to do a lot of low percentage shots so early 

He had him one on one. It would be better if we had a big play wr and a qb who was good at throws deep but this is a strategy that pays off as the game go

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Unless the camera is making me continually miss something, the middle of the field, especially the posts, are open

Yep. Said last week that PSU is vulnerable over the middle, especially for the RBs. 

Edited by AUStew87

False start killed the drive there. Only call I didn’t care for was the quick screen after being slammed into the turf but maybe wanted to see how the shoulder was?