* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, cbo said:

Bo finally throws a good pass and Capers can’t catch it. All sorts of problems with this passing offense. 

He should've caught it but it wasn't a good pass

20 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Maybe but I'm not believing a thing until I see a QB out of HS work out for us. Brandon Cox was the last one if he counts.

I think you will see TJ before DD.

I am not looking forward to Ole Miss and Arkansas. Yikes. I hope a different team than today's travels to LSU.

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

Why are we passing so much?

That's a great question. Seems like we're trying to "practice" our passing game live. I understand that b/c we're going to have to get better if we expect to win some upsets. Just not looking good at the moment with QB & WR doing so. We know we can run...but we do have to work out our passing game. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

He should've caught it but it wasn't a good pass

I’d like to see it again. It was good enough. But you’re probably right 

13 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

We have one of the best backs in the SEC, and we are trying passes he can't make right now. I'm beginning to dislike Bobo. 

Did you ever stop to think.....that that's THE POINT. Work on what you aren't good at while you can. If not then we'll be truly one dimension against real competition. 

• Like 1

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

That's a great question. Seems like we're trying to "practice" our passing game live. I understand that b/c we're going to have to get better if we expect to win some upsets. Just not looking good at the moment with QB & WR doing so. We know we can run...but we do have to work out our passing game. 

In that case, they should tell Bo he can't go to the first guy. At least get in the habit of working through the progression.

• Like 1