* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

Ok so for Bo...this is just who he is. Not much is gonna change. Saying all the right things and watching all the film but he's just one of those that just can't put it together.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Did you ever stop to think.....that that's THE POINT. Work on what you aren't good at while you can. If not then we'll be truly one dimension against real competition. 

Don't you think you should get a few points on the opposing team first?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Ok I figured out Zeek is really Pat Nix. 

I wish I was as resilient as him at…honestly everything

I’m having the same conversations with him about Bo that I did two years ago…you’d think that’d signify something about Mr Nix 

Just now, cbo said:

I’d like to see it again. It was good enough. But you’re probably right 

It was high but he really zipped it. Hardest pass to catch is a high ball thrown hard as you can. If he had hit him in his chest I think it's caught easy. This is what is meant when people say he throws a catchable ball....but I don't want to get on him about that.....I just want him to makemake throws in a radius right now

• Love 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Remember my off season prediction. TJ by the fourth game. J/k. But really this all sounds bad

It will be interesting to see how Harsin handles the situation if the QB remains the same. Will he be willing to make a change and at what point during the season does he do so if he makes a change. 

• Facepalm 1

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I wish I was as resilient as him at…honestly everything

I’m having the same conversations with him about Bo that I did two years ago…you’d think that’d signify something about Mr Nix 

Anybody still taking up for Nix just doesn’t pay attention. Does Nic have potential ? Yes ? Does at like an highschool player ? Yes . Get my point. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

A lot of talk about Bo but our DBs are still struggling in coverage.

Because last year all man coverage now using soft zone coverage except in red zones