* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, Zeek said:

Why have we thrown it 10 times to only 8 runs and none by Hunter?

Because we need to have a QB who can pass when it counts otherwise we need to run the triple option

Just now, Zeek said:

Why have we thrown it 10 times to only 8 runs and none by Hunter?

I think they wanted to use this as an opportunity to work on Bo but we better just win the game

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

It was high but he really zipped it. Hardest pass to catch is a high ball thrown hard as you can. If he had hit him in his chest I think it's caught easy. This is what is meant when people say he throws a catchable ball....but I don't want to get on him about that.....I just want him to makemake throws in a radius right now

He did zip it but it hit him in the hands. 

Either way we are saying the same thing. Bo’s not accurate and WRs can’t make tough catches. Story of the year I’m afraid. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

That's a great question. Seems like we're trying to "practice" our passing game live. I understand that b/c we're going to have to get better if we expect to win some upsets. Just not looking good at the moment with QB & WR doing so. We know we can run...but we do have to work out our passing game. 

would be nice to practice when we are up by 3 possessions. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 33gles said:

In that case, they should tell Bo he can't go to the first guy. At least get in the habit of working through the progression.

Agree. He's certainly going to back to bad habits today. I just think at this point he is who he is. Some weeks it's going to look like progress...some weeks regression. I'm worried about our defense as well. 

Just now, cbo said:

Either way we are saying the same thing. Bo’s not accurate and WRs can’t make tough catches. Story of the year I’m afraid. 

Hit in the hands outstretched above his head. If you want to zip one you better be throwing for their numbers . 🤔

• Like 1

Do you feel Nix feels autonomy and won't be benched because he knows they won't put in Finley? Not trying to be sparky just asking for what people think.

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, cbo said:

Yes. That's what I said he should've caught it but it wasn't a good throw. Sucks that's one of his few attempts to catch

• Like 1

1 minute ago, e808 said:

Are u kidding me right now . We are about to be behind

Maybe it will wake us up

• Sad 1